Vaccine
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine

Unregistered

Vaccine

My aunt just died from Covid, school Teacher. It has changed my mind. Got the first shot yesterday ty

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My aunt just died from Covid, school Teacher. It has changed my mind. Got the first shot yesterday ty
    Were it not for all the Trump fanatics, we would have reached 70% heard immunity already and these silly masks would have been a thing of the past. Instead, here we are, set for round two, with hundreds dying all around. Hope the stupidity of those easily influenced by a charlatan does not lead to the death of a close relative. By the way, I’m a lifelong Republican not a “libtard” as I’m sure some moron will come out here and call me.
    Get the shots! The life you save may be your own.🙏

Unregistered
    Were it not for all the Trump fanatics, we would have reached 70% heard immunity already and these silly masks would have been a thing of the past. Instead, here we are, set for round two, with hundreds dying all around. Hope the stupidity of those easily influenced by a charlatan does not lead to the death of a close relative. By the way, I’m a lifelong Republican not a “libtard” as I’m sure some moron will come out here and call me.
    How about you do what’s right for you and let others do the same. I am amazed at all the experts in virology and medicine that have been unmasked by this event.

Just remember: 14 days to flatten the curve.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Unregistered
    How about you do what’s right for you and let others do the same. I am amazed at all the experts in virology and medicine that have been unmasked by this event.

Let’s see what you say when they write you up for not wearing a mask per the Directors order.

Unregistered

What’s right for you is not right for the rest of society as a whole. As a first responder you have a moral obligation to the community you serve. You are the guy who will walk into someone’s house on a call while unvaccinated and carrying the virus and you will transmit it to unsuspecting victims, witnesses and subjects. If you have a conscience, you will drive today to a medical center and get that vaccine. Trust me, it is just a prick, it does not hurt. If you think it through you will agree. Best of luck to you.

Unregistered
    Also a Republican but, also common sense and a believer in facts. I got the vax. A major spike in the virus is happening and we Florida are at the top with infections and hospitalized people. Let’s stop making this a political issue and use common sense

Unregistered
    This state has 150,000 new cases

Unregistered

The director should make it mandatory as the city chief is trying to do.

Unregistered
    Have to send my kid to school next week and this Governor is talking crazy

Unregistered
    Have to send my kid to school next week and this Governor is talking crazy
    What Governor DeSantis is doing is giving parents a choice. He is not mandating anything. Contrary to these liberal school boards that want to mandate their will upon us. If you feel that it is in the best interest of your child to wear a mask and/or face shield to school, go for it. No one is stopping you. If you feel that it is okay to send your child to school without any face covering, then go for it. Governor DeSantis is giving you that option. He is taking away school board dictators their ability of forcing shit down your throat. You even have a third choice, which is to take your child to a private school that is aligned with your beliefs, and have the money attached to your child's education move with him.

So you see, Governor DeSantis is giving you choices, something that some of these liberal/left leaning aholes won't do!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast