Tough guy - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tough guy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They get away with it until the third floor finally gets tired of your BS. After that, you are just chum in the water for the IA Sharks that are being told by third floor on how to destroy your career and life. Seen too many believe they were untouchable and then one incident and third floor is booting you out the door. Depends on what you do and if they had enough of your BS.

Howie was at end of his career and old school deputy. They liked him because he knew his stuff and brought old school mentality to agency which this agency is currently lacking. Even if they went after him, he would just retire.

Drunk on duty and battery on compliant and handcuffed suspects is not "old school mentality". It is the sign of a moody alcoholic with an unstable temperament. Good thing we are lacking in this sort of unprofessional behavior.

Unregistered
    Yeah so I took my
    Punishment like a man . I was wrong but when I was handcuffed and then punched that changed it all. My attorney will be coming .

Unregistered
    I have personally witnessed him do and get away with things for which others would have been fired. Some of it was on video reviewed by IA. But for whatever reason he got a slap on the wrist or nothing.

He was protected but know what’s about to
    Come out and is on video from the home owner will definitely turn the tides for howie

Unregistered
    He was protected but know what’s about to
    Come out and is on video from the home owner will definitely turn the tides for howie
    Let's not forget about the kicking of a handcuffed suspect lying face down on the ground, while drunk on duty. He got a day off for that one but two jailers got fired for telling an inmate to do push ups and touching him with a foot. Check out the video. That's why Gualtieri has no credibility and respect from the troops.

Unregistered

Tough giy

Old Howard you’re such an
    Old
    Guy who’s reputation followed you. Lol you handcuffed me in my garage and punched me and then left . I didn’t snitch you out howie but you’re a piece of shit

Unregistered
    Old Howard you’re such an
    Old
    Guy who’s reputation followed you. Lol you handcuffed me in my garage and punched me and then left . I didn’t snitch you out howie but you’re a piece of shit
    Cop block at it again

Unregistered
    Cop block at it again
    Mark Cross was tough on the elderly and handicapped, will he be allowed in the tough guy club?

Unregistered
    Mark Cross was tough on the elderly and handicapped, will he be allowed in the tough guy club?
    Until you have had a "one on one" use of force you have no idea what toughness is all about. If you have had a few during your career you have my respect. I am not talking about some drunken bum or old fart either. Most of the individuals on the force today would crap their pants if they had a serious "one on one" use. And the executive and command staff who spent the last 10+ years in offices shuffling paperwork can quit with war stories because they are an insult to our intelligence.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3325256]Until you have had a "one on one" use of force you have no idea what toughness is all about. If you have had a few during your career you have my respect. I am not talking about some drunken bum or old fart either. Most of the individuals on the force today would crap their pants if they had a serious "one on one" use. And the executive and command staff who spent the last 10+ years in offices shuffling paperwork can quit with war stories because they are an insult to our intelligence.[/QUOTE

Another idiot statement by someone who does not work here. Nobody here uses the phrase “on the force.” That’s a TV term for police departments. Most of the posts on here are by shiz stirrers and totally lack any legit fact.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3325757]
    Until you have had a "one on one" use of force you have no idea what toughness is all about. If you have had a few during your career you have my respect. I am not talking about some drunken bum or old fart either. Most of the individuals on the force today would crap their pants if they had a serious "one on one" use. And the executive and command staff who spent the last 10+ years in offices shuffling paperwork can quit with war stories because they are an insult to our intelligence.[/QUOTE

Another idiot statement by someone who does not work here. Nobody here uses the phrase “on the force.” That’s a TV term for police departments. Most of the posts on here are by shiz stirrers and totally lack any legit fact.
    Looks like my comments hit home.The only use of force you ever had was trying to put your pants on. Go back to your office and conjure up some more fake war stories about your ass kicking exploits on violent suspects. It is you who is a fraud.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast