Tough guy - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tough guy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually Howie lasted longer than most and did more than most. The guy never claimed to be a bad ass or a tough guy. But I'd take him in a fight over 95% of the pussies that remain at this agency. I definitely would bring him along before I took one single member of the command staff to a fight. Feel free to pull the number of arrests he made and then compare them to yours. I guarantee he worked his whole career. And personally i don't care for the guy. But he was a real cop.
    Thanks Howie some truth to the story. You did work but your arms are the size of twigs. I got him beat on arrest. I hope you can start liking yourself and stop posting in third party.

Unregistered
    Did he retire or something?

Unregistered
    I have personally witnessed him do and get away with things for which others would have been fired. Some of it was on video reviewed by IA. But for whatever reason he got a slap on the wrist or nothing.

Unregistered
    I have personally witnessed him do and get away with things for which others would have been fired. Some of it was on video reviewed by IA. But for whatever reason he got a slap on the wrist or nothing.
    Pursuit or chasing tail?

Unregistered
    Tail, pursuit , drunk on duty

Unregistered
    Pursuit or chasing tail?
    Drunk on duty and battery. All on video.

Unregistered
    A real thought guy who punched me when I was handcuffed and being held by two deputies

Unregistered
    If I was drunk on duty and hit a handcuffed compliant suspect lying face down on the ground I'd get fired.

But some people are special. The General Orders do not apply to them. They know they can get away with practically anything. The administration is aware of them and coddles them. That's what really irritates other people who are subject to the General Orders and are expected to behave professionally.

Unregistered
    If I was drunk on duty and hit a handcuffed compliant suspect lying face down on the ground I'd get fired.

But some people are special. The General Orders do not apply to them. They know they can get away with practically anything. The administration is aware of them and coddles them. That's what really irritates other people who are subject to the General Orders and are expected to behave professionally.
    They get away with it until the third floor finally gets tired of your BS. After that, you are just chum in the water for the IA Sharks that are being told by third floor on how to destroy your career and life. Seen too many believe they were untouchable and then one incident and third floor is booting you out the door. Depends on what you do and if they had enough of your BS.

Howie was at end of his career and old school deputy. They liked him because he knew his stuff and brought old school mentality to agency which this agency is currently lacking. Even if they went after him, he would just retire.

Unregistered
    A real thought guy who punched me when I was handcuffed and being held by two deputies
    What's a "thought" guy? Are you now, or were you drunk while posting this initially?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast