Tough guy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tough guy

Unregistered

Tough guy

Was sgt H Skaggs really a tough guy or play one behind his badge

Unregistered
    Sgt. Skaggs played the role but in reality he wasn't tough at all. He got several breaks which others would not have.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was sgt H Skaggs really a tough guy or play one behind his badge
    Fu#k off cross

Unregistered
    Fu#k off cross
    Ok Howie back off. Those stripes don’t mean shit anymore.

Unregistered
    Sgt. Skaggs played the role but in reality he wasn't tough at all. He got several breaks which others would not have.
    Don't pick on SCABS

Unregistered
    The truth is if you really are tough you will not last long in this agency because Pear1 will not allow it.

If you are a weasel willing to kiss azz and stab anyone in the back when told to do so you will do just fine and get promoted.

Unregistered
    Actually Howie lasted longer than most and did more than most. The guy never claimed to be a bad ass or a tough guy. But I'd take him in a fight over 95% of the pussies that remain at this agency. I definitely would bring him along before I took one single member of the command staff to a fight. Feel free to pull the number of arrests he made and then compare them to yours. I guarantee he worked his whole career. And personally i don't care for the guy. But he was a real cop.

Unregistered
    You are such a fag f*ck stick Cross, you have a lot of nerve talking shit about someone that left you alone and allowed you to do your cowardly shit. He was a decent Sgt., my only issue with the man was how he let you skate you fat f*ck

Unregistered
    Nice language, neanderthal

Unregistered
    You are such a fag f*ck stick Cross, you have a lot of nerve talking shit about someone that left you alone and allowed you to do your cowardly shit. He was a decent Sgt., my only issue with the man was how he let you skate you fat f*ck
    Hey MOD1, when we gonna use the same power to threaten being banned like you did with James Mclynas and everyone who kept saying it was James? I’m pretty sure the Mark Criss thing has run it’s course. I mean Jesus.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast