Where is Haines
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Haines

Unregistered

Where is Haines

Where is he? Why isn't he back at work yet? Burns from the pressure cooker or FBI investigation? Or door #3, Bob keeping him out of view until the dust is settled to quietly bring him back on quietly? His fat old main squeeze should find out.
    Last edited by Mod 732; 08-14-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is he? Why isn't he back at work yet? Burns from the pressure cooker or FBI investigation? Or door #3, Bob keeping him out of view until the dust is settled to quietly bring him back on quietly? His fat old main squeeze should find out.
    Good question, seems like the admin is hush hush about him.
    Last edited by Mod 732; 08-14-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Unregistered
    Mod 1 I DEMAND you fire Mod 732 once again he is taking up for Scott Haines I dont know this Romi White ***** enough of this shit! You let him attack the Joneses nothing is said he must have his own tou. But say anything about Haines or his girlfriend watch out. I sure would love to meet 732 face to face and let him know what Jones thinks of him. Hmmm!

Unregistered
    Does anyone have the incident involving Scott and forcing his way into a girls house in escambia county.? She was an ESO employee maybe crime scene.

Unregistered
    Does anyone have the incident involving Scott and forcing his way into a girls house in escambia county.? She was an ESO employee maybe crime scene.
    Santa Rosa employee maybe crime scene?

Unregistered
    Mod 1 I DEMAND you fire Mod 732 once again he is taking up for Scott Haines I dont know this Romi White ***** enough of this shit! You let him attack the Joneses nothing is said he must have his own tou. But say anything about Haines or his girlfriend watch out. I sure would love to meet 732 face to face and let him know what Jones thinks of him. Hmmm!
    I bet it stinks to be around you. More flatulent thoughts from the spethul man. You should have your own talk show called "The Pew." Change your name to Pepe'.

Unregistered
    I feel so sorry for your poor little wife having to wash your dirty whitey titeys with more skidmarks than at a racetrack.

Unregistered
    Santa Rosa employee maybe crime scene?
    The rumor: Scott went to escambia county and forced his way into a house. Inside was a female he had been or wanted to hook up with. Rumor mill said she was a crime scene at escambia.

Unregistered
    The rumor: Scott went to escambia county and forced his way into a house. Inside was a female he had been or wanted to hook up with. Rumor mill said she was a crime scene at escambia.
    The other rumor: it was MM, a SRSO CSI Tech, the little cutie he had been banging.

Unregistered
    Still no one knows about Haines, but in other news, that boondoggle in Escambia about Morgan...at least the media tore him a new one for improperly using agency fund to build him a statue of himself. He really made an ass out of himself in that he didn't even properly salute. Too bad the media doesn't know that Bob used agency funds to purchase himself a Scat Pack Charger, a car that will outrun the patrol cars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast