Swained - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Swained

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This. This is a profoundly insightful statement. You’re profound contribution to this thread shall not soon be forgotten. There will be a statue in your honor some day. Bless you. Bless us all.
    No thank you, no statute needed, I am not one who needs idolization unlike some that I work with. It appears that incompetency continues to be a requirement for those responsible for the development and the administration of the promotional exam. An exam that is suppose to identify the "best" to be considered for promotion. This has existed for years under his leadership within the city, and those in the positions to change that issue seem okay with it. It should make someone question their competency, but I doubt that will happen. So we might as well accept the incompetency at the upper levels of management as it's obvious they don't care and carry on.

Unregistered
    No thank you, no statute needed, I am not one who needs idolization unlike some that I work with. It appears that incompetency continues to be a requirement for those responsible for the development and the administration of the promotional exam. An exam that is suppose to identify the "best" to be considered for promotion. This has existed for years under his leadership within the city, and those in the positions to change that issue seem okay with it. It should make someone question their competency, but I doubt that will happen. So we might as well accept the incompetency at the upper levels of management as it's obvious they don't care and carry on.
    My apologies, statue, not statute.

Unregistered
    Are we still waiting on Swain to fix finale test scores? What a shame! No email of apology or anything. THROW THE WHOLE TEST AWAY.

Unregistered
    Are we still waiting on Swain to fix finale test scores? What a shame! No email of apology or anything. THROW THE WHOLE TEST AWAY.
    Hahaha says the person who failed the test.

Unregistered
    Hahaha says the person who failed the test.
    Not even but I would like a better score.

Unregistered
    Not even but I would like a better score.
    Should’ve studied harder.

Unregistered
    I don't think they should throw the whole test out. I do think they should review all test again. I know several who missed over 20, and received the email they actually only missed around 5. They are the ones being silent because they don't want their scores to be accurate. The people that have incorrect scores for the worse should not be the only ones calling HR. Integrity at its finest. This effects everyone who took the test.

Unregistered

House of Swain

I don't think they should throw the whole test out. I do think they should review all test again. I know several who missed over 20, and received the email they actually only missed around 5. They are the ones being silent because they don't want their scores to be accurate. The people that have incorrect scores for the worse should not be the only ones calling HR. Integrity at its finest. This effects everyone who took the test.
    There are also quite a few that got both education and seniority points they are not supposed to have. I hope Swain can have someone figure that up for him as well since he can’t even manage to subtract the wrong answers from the possible score. MaTH iS hArD

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567