The moral is garbage!!!

Unregistered

The moral is garbage!!!

How’s the moral at this agency? Just wondering before I apply. I see a lot of negativity on this forum and was just wondering if it is accurate. Any honest input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    Find a new job then!

Unregistered
    The morals here by the guy running patrol has always been a problem with people working under him. The morale here, if that is what you are asking about, has always been negative among officers with 1-5 yrs on. Given, there are certain issues that could definitely be changed to raise the morale. The new officers do need to put their time in on the job here to achieve things; like advancement and higher pay due to spending years on the job here. It is a continuous cycle at this place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The morals here by the guy running patrol has always been a problem with people working under him. The morale here, if that is what you are asking about, has always been negative among officers with 1-5 yrs on. Given, there are certain issues that could definitely be changed to raise the morale. The new officers do need to put their time in on the job here to achieve things; like advancement and higher pay due to spending years on the job here. It is a continuous cycle at this place.
    In the past, it's always been the new officers that get the huuuuge pay bump on the starting pay (to make it equal with the surrounding agencies and to stop the attrition), and the people that have been working here over 5yrs get the weak pay raises. You just got hired at the wrong time. But don't give up. If anyone will get you the decent pay bump, it is Chief Daniel. Stick with it and don't give up yet.

Unregistered
    In the past, it's always been the new officers that get the huuuuge pay bump on the starting pay (to make it equal with the surrounding agencies and to stop the attrition), and the people that have been working here over 5yrs get the weak pay raises. You just got hired at the wrong time. But don't give up. If anyone will get you the decent pay bump, it is Chief Daniel. Stick with it and don't give up yet.
    Can Danny boy get take homes for st pete? We need a good chief

Unregistered
    How’s the moral at this agency? Just wondering before I apply. I see a lot of negativity on this forum and was just wondering if it is accurate. Any honest input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Got my check *****ees.1000. Woooooohooo