Rid - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rid

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go suck your daddy’s d&@k again.
    Ernie at it again.

Unregistered
    These so called street crimes units need to be disbanded. What we need is more uniformed officers interacting with citizens to change the negative image of the police department.

Unregistered
    Two sergeants get the boot and a lot of changes coming. What’s going on in the ones elite unit.
    What happened?? They were doing real.police work and these balless wonders don't want that??

Unregistered
    What happened?? They were doing real.police work and these balless wonders don't want that??
    That spineless pusssy Ernie wants his yes boys around him.

Unregistered
    These so called street crimes units need to be disbanded. What we need is more uniformed officers interacting with citizens to change the negative image of the police department.
    Still, when you have a generation of cops that don’t know have the knowledge or tactics of doing real police work, then WHAT!!! Everyone talks S—-t until the streets start to become violent. By then, it will be too late because those cops will have primary one skill; report writing.

I’m all for Community-based policing. However, as times have proved evident when the actual crime happens, the community remains silent on the mere fact that they do not want to be a target of retaliation! I don’t care how soft we look; there will always be gangs and gunplay.

How about we control our image via our websites/IG/FB by informing the public of current laws and standard practices on the books. It will surprise you that [m]ost citizens believe that some actions are not common or even written policies.

Just like raising children, there must always be fear or recourse for your actions because absent that, rules & lawlessness persevere.

For example, whether you believe it’s moot or not. If people didn’t fear those blank & tan FHP cars on the highways, do you think for one second everyone wouldn’t be going over 100 mph everywhere! Look how people are beginning to drive again after another covid breakout! They notice fewer stops are being initiated.

The same rule applies to these jump teams. It gets these dealers and guns off the street before they end up killing someone. Everyone wants all community-based cops until the dealers, users, & bodies start ending up on your street.

Here’s a hint: Mr/Mrs t-shirt handout, monthly meetings LEO was never nor trained to seek or enforce the multitude of laws required to deal with that!

Here’s another fact - cops pick a type of enforcement they're good at and apply only those laws. If you’ve never been taught or shown how to, this is what you get.

Unregistered
    Still, when you have a generation of cops that don’t know have the knowledge or tactics of doing real police work, then WHAT!!! Everyone talks S—-t until the streets start to become violent. By then, it will be too late because those cops will have primary one skill; report writing.

I’m all for Community-based policing. However, as times have proved evident when the actual crime happens, the community remains silent on the mere fact that they do not want to be a target of retaliation! I don’t care how soft we look; there will always be gangs and gunplay.

How about we control our image via our websites/IG/FB by informing the public of current laws and standard practices on the books. It will surprise you that [m]ost citizens believe that some actions are not common or even written policies.

Just like raising children, there must always be fear or recourse for your actions because absent that, rules & lawlessness persevere.

For example, whether you believe it’s moot or not. If people didn’t fear those blank & tan FHP cars on the highways, do you think for one second everyone wouldn’t be going over 100 mph everywhere! Look how people are beginning to drive again after another covid breakout! They notice fewer stops are being initiated.

The same rule applies to these jump teams. It gets these dealers and guns off the street before they end up killing someone. Everyone wants all community-based cops until the dealers, users, & bodies start ending up on your street.

Here’s a hint: Mr/Mrs t-shirt handout, monthly meetings LEO was never nor trained to seek or enforce the multitude of laws required to deal with that!

Here’s another fact - cops pick a type of enforcement they're good at and apply only those laws. If you’ve never been taught or shown how to, this is what you get.
    Ask yourself why our GW don’t have radar and lowjacks in each car. Or how no one knows how to do a DUI unless we call the 5 1600 units we have. Parking tickets? What are those. We have been trained to just worry about major crimes. They don’t want us to enforce. They don’t want proactive cops. Learn and live on.

Unregistered
    Ask yourself why our GW don’t have radar and lowjacks in each car. Or how no one knows how to do a DUI unless we call the 5 1600 units we have. Parking tickets? What are those. We have been trained to just worry about major crimes. They don’t want us to enforce. They don’t want proactive cops. Learn and live on.

OK, if we’re comparing and contrasting, first, you must realize that LoJack only assigns an allotted number of units per department spread out throughout all the districts. The majority remain with auto theft units. In addition, it’s an outdated technology!

Continuing, radar and laser units are assigned as capital inventory to districts and fail into the same category as LoJack’s. People have them!!! Please tell me your Sta-number, and I’ll let you know that with a simple check how many officers are certified even to operate them and how many can be checked out as (daily units) by the desk or armory!

We have the equipment; however, the vast majority of cars and at the rate of crashes, the department cannot endure a higher loss in Capital inventory. Still, you have about 100-FSS to choose from! Here’s a tip starting at chapter 316. then 320. & 322.

Metro has never had the tip-top equipment, but we have been compensated by other means 100%. $$

I leave you with this, look in the glove box; there’s a speed calibration - we used that to issue speeding citations. No radar is needed!!! You’re not parking enforcement. You don’t need to issue a fine to a dam car. I advised enforcement like taking people to jail or a regular traffic citation. Either way, go to the admin SGT and ask when their admin officer can have time to drive downtown to pick your Parking citations up…

Find Solutions: purchase a radar; it will pay for itself in two 56’s.

Go to another Dist to sign out a parking citation book or grab it from the parking courthouse. My point is to make it happen, thank god you did experience this department when we didn’t have computers or LED police lights!!! Does cause guess what we did? We loved the job so much we purchased those things out-of-pocket.

Unregistered
    OK, if we’re comparing and contrasting, first, you must realize that LoJack only assigns an allotted number of units per department spread out throughout all the districts. The majority remain with auto theft units. In addition, it’s an outdated technology!

Continuing, radar and laser units are assigned as capital inventory to districts and fail into the same category as LoJack’s. People have them!!! Please tell me your Sta-number, and I’ll let you know that with a simple check how many officers are certified even to operate them and how many can be checked out as (daily units) by the desk or armory!

We have the equipment; however, the vast majority of cars and at the rate of crashes, the department cannot endure a higher loss in Capital inventory. Still, you have about 100-FSS to choose from! Here’s a tip starting at chapter 316. then 320. & 322.

Metro has never had the tip-top equipment, but we have been compensated by other means 100%. $$

I leave you with this, look in the glove box; there’s a speed calibration - we used that to issue speeding citations. No radar is needed!!! You’re not parking enforcement. You don’t need to issue a fine to a dam car. I advised enforcement like taking people to jail or a regular traffic citation. Either way, go to the admin SGT and ask when their admin officer can have time to drive downtown to pick your Parking citations up…

Find Solutions: purchase a radar; it will pay for itself in two 56’s.

Go to another Dist to sign out a parking citation book or grab it from the parking courthouse. My point is to make it happen, thank god you did experience this department when we didn’t have computers or LED police lights!!! Does cause guess what we did? We loved the job so much we purchased those things out-of-pocket.
    I can tell you have 20 plus years on by the way you speak and by the way you’re out of touch with reality.

Unregistered
    I can tell you have 20 plus years on by the way you speak and by the way you’re out of touch with reality.
    With my 12 years on, I can tell by the way you write that my peers are completely embarrassed by your stupid comments, lack of professional pride, abandonment of minimal job tasks, duty, and responsibilities.
    Just quit. You add no value to the department.
    You are the same type of ignorant cop that does not make good arrests because you don't know how to write one and are a disaster at testifying on a prefile or on the witness stand.

Maybe the 20 year guy that posted taught me and several of us to still believe in doing this job. Maybe the millennial pansies like you should have chosen a different job.

Don't hate on the workers, just go hide and dodge calls like you do with your tapered shirt sleeves and tattoos because you think you're so hard core. You're a joke. You should know you are a joke.

Unregistered
    With my 12 years on, I can tell by the way you write that my peers are completely embarrassed by your stupid comments, lack of professional pride, abandonment of minimal job tasks, duty, and responsibilities.
    Just quit. You add no value to the department.
    You are the same type of ignorant cop that does not make good arrests because you don't know how to write one and are a disaster at testifying on a prefile or on the witness stand.

Maybe the 20 year guy that posted taught me and several of us to still believe in doing this job. Maybe the millennial pansies like you should have chosen a different job.

Don't hate on the workers, just go hide and dodge calls like you do with your tapered shirt sleeves and tattoos because you think you're so hard core. You're a joke. You should know you are a joke.
    So says the MPI 107,108 or 109 guy/gal... Lmao 🤣

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12