Promotional Date

Unregistered

Promotional Date

When is Randy’s promotional date for Assistant Chief of the Support Services Bureau?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is Randy’s promotional date for Assistant Chief of the Support Services Bureau?
    I honestly don’t understand this place. Why keep Mini me, what benefits does he have for this dept. We need to hire people from within the dept. Change is needed in this place. Out with the old

Unregistered
    He benefits Ed and his Nazi regime. That's the reality. If that happens we are all screwed. No promotions for us because he keeps bringing in outsiders which I hear he said he was against doing a few years ago. Now that's all he does. and you guys always ask why we leave and go to every other agency. Look around, 1 year with county and you get a specialize unit. No brainer for us. Time to go to a real pd

Unregistered
    He benefits Ed and his Nazi regime. That's the reality. If that happens we are all screwed. No promotions for us because he keeps bringing in outsiders which I hear he said he was against doing a few years ago. Now that's all he does. and you guys always ask why we leave and go to every other agency. Look around, 1 year with county and you get a specialize unit. No brainer for us. Time to go to a real pd

Haha if that little guy becomes chief, we are all dooomed.

Unregistered

Haha if that little guy becomes chief, we are all dooomed.