Mod identified

Thread: Mod identified

Unregistered

Mod identified

I know who mod is not that hard to figure out. Mod 732 is obviously a female an incompetent female an incompetent female is knows about the wreck. I give you officer Agiuar. Mic drop. Enjoy Jones

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know who mod is not that hard to figure out. Mod 732 is obviously a female an incompetent female an incompetent female is knows about the wreck. I give you officer Agiuar. Mic drop. Enjoy Jones
    Who is "Officer Agiuar?" We don't have a deputy with that name, at least that I know of.

Unregistered
    Isn't she the Milton officer that looks like a butch? Last I saw her was around 2019 when I worked Milton.

Unregistered
    Another one of Bobs boot lickers she started this whole mess with Wilson. Hmmm.

Unregistered
    Who is "Officer Agiuar?" We don't have a deputy with that name, at least that I know of.
    If she is a Cop in SR County ya'll have an Agiuar on the forcs one of Bobs finest. That incompetent Cop couldnt be trusted to be security at the rest area neither should Wilson.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    So now I'm "Officer Agiuar." Whomever you are, you're a real comedian! By your logic, or especially lack thereof, I have not only assumed a different identity and different genders.

LOL..

Mos 732
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    So now I'm "Officer Agiuar." Whomever you are, you're a real comedian! By your logic, or especially lack thereof, I have not only assumed a different identity and different genders.

LOL..

Mos 732
    And you get just as triggered as the next person. I personally don't believe you are Agiuar she can't walk and spit at the same time. I'm gonna give you a little more credit than that but don't put your chest out yet a little more than nothing is still just a little more than nothing. Who knows with just a little work Agiuar could reach your level