Deputy to citizen ratio - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    2018 numbers don’t count. Those are pre-Chad numbers. Our numbers are much lower now because we keep losing officers since this regime took over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2018 numbers don’t count. Those are pre-Chad numbers. Our numbers are much lower now because we keep losing officers since this regime took over.
    In all seriousness, I have never seen this many people leave so fast. Just on my squad and our other platoon squad alone, I have seen more deputies quit in the past 3 years compared to my first 10 years here agency wide.

Unregistered
    In all seriousness, I have never seen this many people leave so fast. Just on my squad and our other platoon squad alone, I have seen more deputies quit in the past 3 years compared to my first 10 years here agency wide.
    We lost 4 in two weeks.

Unregistered
    I am sad to hear so many are leaving but am happy for those that have the integrity to take their lives in their hands, weigh their options, and make the hard decision.

Unregistered
    I’ve noticed the same thing. 4 in the last month.

Unregistered
    We lost 4 in two weeks.
    Fake fukcing news!

Unregistered
    Fake fukcing news!
    You wish it was! And stop trying to gaslight deputies who clearly know they’ve lost 4 people from their rotation. We do talk to each other you know? We do know what goes on on our own squads and rotations. Some of us on A shift, even talk to people on B shift. It’s crazy, I know.

Unregistered
    Fake fukcing news!
    Look it up. He’s right.

Unregistered
    I would love to see a year by year database on our ratio. I posted earlier, the long one, about old times with sufficient manpower. Patrol was a fun assignment, but of course, everyone sought transfers and promotions. As a note, TPDs ratio in the 80’s was 3.5/1000 and HCSOs was 2.5. It is a real shame is has deteriorated to 1.2, if that is even accurate.
    I started in 1987, it was 1.5 deputies per 1000. It has gone down. It was never 2.5 my entire career.

Unregistered
    I started in 1987, it was 1.5 deputies per 1000. It has gone down. It was never 2.5 my entire career.
    That means this agency has failed us and it’s citizens for decades. Just because it was wrong 40 years ago, doesn’t mean it’s ok.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast