Greek Reign of Hell - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about CM and KK both pretty lazy and have been promoted because of Greek heritage?????
    I think it's because Bob likes Greek food

Unregistered
    How much longer is George Steffen gonna be here? I am sure that the Greek Mafia Members will miss him when he leaves. They'll miss those personal one on one sessions that they have grown to love over the years. I've never seen a chief deputy spend so much time visiting and taking such a personal interest in the careers of other deputies so much. Of course those deputies have dark hair and olive skin, but I am sure that is just a coincidence. HAHAHHA. No, but really, what stupid Greek Mafia Member will fill his shoes when he leaves for the great gyro stand business he has waiting for him? I wonder what would happen if a person of western European descent paid this much attention to their fellow anglo's. Hell would be raised and the race card would get thrown. But when it involves a small group that descended from boy loving sandwich makers who were idolized in such films as 300, they seem to get a pass. And who would have thought that a small group of immigrants could make such a big deal out of a stinky patch of water and stupid sponges that no one gives a crap about? But man when they toss that stupid cross in the cold water and watch the boys go diving for it, the Greek Men sure do get excited. Sad that most the boys who get the cross are usually pieces of shit too. Boy, and never ask how much money PCSO spends on giving the Greek Monk or whatever he is all of that free PCSO protection. I mean how many deputies are sent up there to protect a guy who has no enemies in Tarpon Springs and it's in a city that has a police department. Weird how that works. Wonder if that free protection (overkill) will continue after Slimey George finally retires..........again.
    Put your white hood back on there’s a rally tonight. And afterwards Aunt Mae is bringing some of her homemade apple pie y’all love!!!

Unregistered
    How much longer is George Steffen gonna be here? I am sure that the Greek Mafia Members will miss him when he leaves. They'll miss those personal one on one sessions that they have grown to love over the years. I've never seen a chief deputy spend so much time visiting and taking such a personal interest in the careers of other deputies so much. Of course those deputies have dark hair and olive skin, but I am sure that is just a coincidence. HAHAHHA. No, but really, what stupid Greek Mafia Member will fill his shoes when he leaves for the great gyro stand business he has waiting for him? I wonder what would happen if a person of western European descent paid this much attention to their fellow anglo's. Hell would be raised and the race card would get thrown. But when it involves a small group that descended from boy loving sandwich makers who were idolized in such films as 300, they seem to get a pass. And who would have thought that a small group of immigrants could make such a big deal out of a stinky patch of water and stupid sponges that no one gives a crap about? But man when they toss that stupid cross in the cold water and watch the boys go diving for it, the Greek Men sure do get excited. Sad that most the boys who get the cross are usually pieces of shit too. Boy, and never ask how much money PCSO spends on giving the Greek Monk or whatever he is all of that free PCSO protection. I mean how many deputies are sent up there to protect a guy who has no enemies in Tarpon Springs and it's in a city that has a police department. Weird how that works. Wonder if that free protection (overkill) will continue after Slimey George finally retires..........again.
    Lazarus will replace him. He is next god father to replace him. But he no fear, Georgie is only leaving if he dies. He ain’t giving up his power. He has a big ego and he can only identify himself as high ranking PCSO chief. Without the title, he is a nobody. His ego couldn’t handle it. As long as Bobby is here so is Georgie boy.

Unregistered
    You can say the same about corporal in ASU. Lazy as shit. I’ve worked in different agencies, and by far the laziness deputy I’ve ever seen. He came out of the jail believing he was super deputy and soon realized he had to work. Would show up in his area and tell other deputies that he was only doing traffic and don’t expect him to handle any calls even I his own zone. Wouldn’t help out other deputies with transport with late calls. He would tell them that he wasn’t going by the jail on his way home so he couldn’t do it.

He retired and came back thanks to Georgie. While working in ASU, he didn’t check on someone out of country but falsified that he had. Should been fired but Georgie saved him and covered it up. This is the double standard at this place. His discipline, they promoted him to corporal. It took a while but Georgie saw it thru.

Unregistered
    He's still better then Stinkovich

SeanJ
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    he's still better then stinkovich
    but i am better then both of them!! All hail me!!

Unregistered
    These are some examples why this administration is FUBAR. Those who do their jobs well and avoid scandals have little chance of promotions because too many undeserving morons with connections take up the spots. Pear1 ran on a promise to clean up the corruption but he made it worse and continues to allow it. He also ran on a promise of greater transparency but the only thing that is clear is that the playing field is even more unfair.

Unregistered
    Lazarus will replace him. He is next god father to replace him. But he no fear, Georgie is only leaving if he dies. He ain’t giving up his power. He has a big ego and he can only identify himself as high ranking PCSO chief. Without the title, he is a nobody. His ego couldn’t handle it. As long as Bobby is here so is Georgie boy.
    I like Georgie. He's cute and pudgy like a teletubby. And them chubby fingers are like breakfast sausages.

Unregistered
    One good point was brought up. What about all these losers that work here 30+ years and then come back 6 months later to bailiff, school resource or CPO? Jesus Christ folks, didn't you plan properly for life after work? Are they all that pathetic that they need to wear a uniform for self validation or are they all broke? Sad.

Unregistered
    One good point was brought up. What about all these losers that work here 30+ years and then come back 6 months later to bailiff, school resource or CPO? Jesus Christ folks, didn't you plan properly for life after work? Are they all that pathetic that they need to wear a uniform for self validation or are they all broke? Sad.
    You verbally insult the administration and leaders. You insult co-workers now the people that you claim are losers who are filling in spots that the administration can’t fill. It’s understandable that you yourself are a malcontent. But I suppose this is the only site that allows you to systematically accuse and make fun of others. What a clown.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast