Greek Reign of Hell
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Greek Reign of Hell

How much longer is George Steffen gonna be here? I am sure that the Greek Mafia Members will miss him when he leaves. They'll miss those personal one on one sessions that they have grown to love over the years. I've never seen a chief deputy spend so much time visiting and taking such a personal interest in the careers of other deputies so much. Of course those deputies have dark hair and olive skin, but I am sure that is just a coincidence. HAHAHHA. No, but really, what stupid Greek Mafia Member will fill his shoes when he leaves for the great gyro stand business he has waiting for him? I wonder what would happen if a person of western European descent paid this much attention to their fellow anglo's. Hell would be raised and the race card would get thrown. But when it involves a small group that descended from boy loving sandwich makers who were idolized in such films as 300, they seem to get a pass. And who would have thought that a small group of immigrants could make such a big deal out of a stinky patch of water and stupid sponges that no one gives a crap about? But man when they toss that stupid cross in the cold water and watch the boys go diving for it, the Greek Men sure do get excited. Sad that most the boys who get the cross are usually pieces of shit too. Boy, and never ask how much money PCSO spends on giving the Greek Monk or whatever he is all of that free PCSO protection. I mean how many deputies are sent up there to protect a guy who has no enemies in Tarpon Springs and it's in a city that has a police department. Weird how that works. Wonder if that free protection (overkill) will continue after Slimey George finally retires..........again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How much longer is George Steffen gonna be here? I am sure that the Greek Mafia Members will miss him when he leaves. They'll miss those personal one on one sessions that they have grown to love over the years. I've never seen a chief deputy spend so much time visiting and taking such a personal interest in the careers of other deputies so much. Of course those deputies have dark hair and olive skin, but I am sure that is just a coincidence. HAHAHHA. No, but really, what stupid Greek Mafia Member will fill his shoes when he leaves for the great gyro stand business he has waiting for him? I wonder what would happen if a person of western European descent paid this much attention to their fellow anglo's. Hell would be raised and the race card would get thrown. But when it involves a small group that descended from boy loving sandwich makers who were idolized in such films as 300, they seem to get a pass. And who would have thought that a small group of immigrants could make such a big deal out of a stinky patch of water and stupid sponges that no one gives a crap about? But man when they toss that stupid cross in the cold water and watch the boys go diving for it, the Greek Men sure do get excited. Sad that most the boys who get the cross are usually pieces of shit too. Boy, and never ask how much money PCSO spends on giving the Greek Monk or whatever he is all of that free PCSO protection. I mean how many deputies are sent up there to protect a guy who has no enemies in Tarpon Springs and it's in a city that has a police department. Weird how that works. Wonder if that free protection (overkill) will continue after Slimey George finally retires..........again.
    You should have studied history in high school (instead of smoking pot in the boys bathroom) so you could learn about the Greek empire's contributions to science, math, architecture, democracy, etc. which were copied by the Romans and are the bedrock of our higher education and form of government today. And 300, Spartacus, etc. is real history not some Hollywood made up story. While the Greeks were practicing philosophy, advanced math, democracy, science, etc. your spear chucking anglo ancestors were still chasing wild animals through the woods and searching for fruits and nuts, living in stone and wood huts. They barely had an understanding of fire, basic farming and metal working. Meanwhile the Greeks were sailing all over the Mediterranean trading and exchanging ideas with other cultures.

Do I condone what GS is doing? No, but his clique is no different than Gualtieri's, Carey's, Danzig's, etc. They are all corrupt to the bone and push their friends and relatives for promotions and choice spots.

Incidentally, GS can make gyros, Greek salads, baklava, and spanakopitas like nobody's business. Go to Mama Maria's, Mykonos, Bistro, and Hellas in Tarpon. You might find you like Greek style.

Unregistered
    You should have studied history in high school (instead of smoking pot in the boys bathroom) so you could learn about the Greek empire's contributions to science, math, architecture, democracy, etc. which were copied by the Romans and are the bedrock of our higher education and form of government today. And 300, Spartacus, etc. is real history not some Hollywood made up story. While the Greeks were practicing philosophy, advanced math, democracy, science, etc. your spear chucking anglo ancestors were still chasing wild animals through the woods and searching for fruits and nuts, living in stone and wood huts. They barely had an understanding of fire, basic farming and metal working. Meanwhile the Greeks were sailing all over the Mediterranean trading and exchanging ideas with other cultures.

Do I condone what GS is doing? No, but his clique is no different than Gualtieri's, Carey's, Danzig's, etc. They are all corrupt to the bone and push their friends and relatives for promotions and choice spots.

Incidentally, GS can make gyros, Greek salads, baklava, and spanakopitas like nobody's business. Go to Mama Maria's, Mykonos, Bistro, and Hellas in Tarpon. You might find you like Greek style.
    They also committed acts of homosexuality on each other. I’m from Turkey and don’t like Greeks.

Unregistered

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,Kissed the girls and made them cry,When the girls came out to play,Georgie Porgie ran away.

Unregistered
    They also committed acts of homosexuality on each other. I’m from Turkey and don’t like Greeks.
    So what, are you homophobic? Greeks and other Christian European countries don't like you either. Turkey (Ottoman Empire) was probably the most violent regime over many hundreds of years, attacking European Christian countries for conquest, slavery, boys for army conscription, plunder, etc. Besides what has the Ottoman Empire contributed to education, science, phylospophy, democracy, etc. compared to ancient Greece? Better check your own history sport.

Unregistered
    So what, are you homophobic? Greeks and other Christian European countries don't like you either. Turkey (Ottoman Empire) was probably the most violent regime over many hundreds of years, attacking European Christian countries for conquest, slavery, boys for army conscription, plunder, etc. Besides what has the Ottoman Empire contributed to education, science, phylospophy, democracy, etc. compared to ancient Greece? Better check your own history sport.
    The Greek Tyrants come into power. Cypselus is the first Tyrant of Corinth. 621 BC - A lawyer named Draco introduces strict new laws in Athens that are punishable by death. This is what’s happening in 2021 .😂😂 plus don’t need a jaded history lesson. You Greeks or lazy live with your mommies and are truly unfriendly.

Unregistered

Name One!!

Name just one Greek Deputy who has been suspended or fired in the last twenty years. I'll wait........... By the way there was a Greek Deputy who had an accidental discharge once and is the only Deputy Sheriff EVER to not get time off. He didn't even get in trouble. He skated. Who are some other Greeks who got special treatment or promoted when they shouldn't have been deputies?

Unregistered
    I'm all about man on man sex, it happens. But when your history is that of boy lovers, there are some serious issues there. Greece is a weak vacation club country with nothing but an armpit city in Northern Pinellas to speak of. And even that is infested with half Greeks of criminal descent. Tarpon was one of the most corrupt cities in the county under Greek rule. No wonder why one of the largest cocaine traffickers, a Greek, got away with it for so long. It took the feds to make a case, too many home boys covering for their adelfós. Hell he was remembered as a hero when he croaked. Hell Jerry T was gushing about him, what a surprise. I bet George went too.

Unregistered
    How about GS making sure that POS PP got hired from Manatee SO after he was x15 by us several years ago. He's a complete lazy piece of garbage but his family is influential in Tarpon. Crazy how that works.

Unregistered
    How about GS making sure that POS PP got hired from Manatee SO after he was x15 by us several years ago. He's a complete lazy piece of garbage but his family is influential in Tarpon. Crazy how that works.
    What about CM and KK both pretty lazy and have been promoted because of Greek heritage?????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast