Dispatch going Green?!? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    So season 3 episode 1 has began. Heard lots of secrets will be revealed.

Unregistered
    My opinion they both need to be fired especially the one caught with JM hasn’t been to work a full week since coming back

Unregistered
    I do not know facts on the situation and only know what I was told second hand. If it was true Hall should have reported it to FDLE as required, as far as the officer is concerned. They pull standard for conduct like that. My opinion is just another Hall and BD cover up. I was told it was recorded on the camera also. I bet someone had a copy

Unregistered
    Instead of "The Real Wife's of Atlanta" BPD should have an episode called "The Real Trash of Polk County".

Unregistered
    More! We need more please, keep it going. I’m cooking some popcorn now if anyone needs a snack.

Unregistered
    OMG have you seen and heard how BD is trying to advertise himself as the next Chief. It is not working. All his Chief chats have had no more then 3 citizens attend at the most.
    Also someone put a Monkey wrench in his big "Beer Distillery event". Why didn't he post pics on the FB post, because he got called out on it and forgot to invite the MADD organization to the party. BD put your old Mickey Mouse costume on and you might draw bigger crowds. Oh you can compose a dance routine for the high school as you did in the past. I would attend it.

Unregistered
    Nothing was done or will get done about them or any others that admin IS aware of because they are favs around there and they cover or make excuses for them

Unregistered
    So….is that popcorn ready yet?!?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So….is that popcorn ready yet?!?
    Yes, on my second bag

Unregistered
    I just saw R Kelly trial start tomorrow. How ironic I read these post and now I can't get the song " I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind (on duty)" out of my head.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast