Illegal Immigrants - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t think that you could ever find one person that thinks Trump was perfect. Yes, he said plenty of things that he shouldn’t have but can you name one thing the Democrats accomplished during their tenure prior to Trump? Trump accomplished a very long list of items he said he would. Can you honestly tell me that this country is better off now since Biden and Kamala took office. Come on, look at the border!! Trump had it on lock down. Now we have 6000 a day flooding in. If you are in law enforcement (which I doubt) how could you possibly support Biden and the Democrats? Biden is as corrupt as any politician in history. He and his son are still lining their pockets, compliments of the Chinese but I guess that’s okay, huh? It’s not a matter of respect for the man but this country was far better off and much safer with Republicans in control. You are living in fantasy land if you think things are better since Biden took office and the Dems took back control of the Senate. God help this country
    Previous poster said "no one likes Biden". Out of "a very long list of items" he said he would accomplish, all you can cite is a partial wall that WE paid for??

Trump is just as corrupt, he just hasn't been in politics long. He is well known for screwing over "the little guy" contractors on his projects. He would partially pay upfront, then just never pay the balance. He knew the little guys would never sue Trump!

Many went bankrupt because they went all in, thought this was a great opportunity to make it big working with Trump's organization. No he fukked the little guys! He lied to, and used working class people then and he's doing it now.

I voted for him in round 1 because I wanted to see if a non politician could make a difference. Maybe someone else, but not him. He is the wrong person. He is laughing behind your back, making fun of the little guys who blindly follow him. It's all about followers to him, he has nothing in common with the little guy. Have you ever seen him go into a crowd anywhere and meet people? Nope.Because he talks shizz about the little guy and couldn't care less, unless they are the butt of a joke.

Unregistered
    Previous poster said "no one likes Biden". Out of "a very long list of items" he said he would accomplish, all you can cite is a partial wall that WE paid for??

Trump is just as corrupt, he just hasn't been in politics long. He is well known for screwing over "the little guy" contractors on his projects. He would partially pay upfront, then just never pay the balance. He knew the little guys would never sue Trump!

Many went bankrupt because they went all in, thought this was a great opportunity to make it big working with Trump's organization. No he fukked the little guys! He lied to, and used working class people then and he's doing it now.

I voted for him in round 1 because I wanted to see if a non politician could make a difference. Maybe someone else, but not him. He is the wrong person. He is laughing behind your back, making fun of the little guys who blindly follow him. It's all about followers to him, he has nothing in common with the little guy. Have you ever seen him go into a crowd anywhere and meet people? Nope.Because he talks shizz about the little guy and couldn't care less, unless they are the butt of a joke.
    Okay so answer the question honestly please. Do you think this country is better off now? What about law enforcement? Do you think that we are being supported more now or under Trump?

Unregistered
    More than 800 unaccompanied migrant children were apprehended in a single day this week, as the numbers of migrants coming to the southern border continue to surge.

Health and Human Services announced that 834 unaccompanied children and teenagers were apprehended on Thursday, significantly higher than the 30-day average of 512. When will this madness stop? Biden what is wrong with you. Look at all of the ones bringing Covid into this country.

The numbers reflect a continuing surge at the southern border. More than 188,000 migrants were encountered in June, including increases and migrant family units. The Associated Press reported this week that that number is expected to rise to more than 210,000 for July. Now I’m hearing nearly 1 million immigrants have entered the border. This is insane. Things will only get worse unless we stand up against this.
    Sir, I'm not going to tell you again, this is a Wendy's drive thru!

Unregistered
    This is the most true statement of facts I've seen on here in a long time. Yeah, Biden sucks, but Trump sucks harder, and didn't accomplish shizz. Everyone needs to stop kissing his azz so he and his slimy kids will stfu and slink back to Mar a Shizzhole.
    Lemme guess, you’re a democrat

Unregistered
    Now there's the intelligent response I expected!

No one is crazy about Biden. But Trump had 4 years to accomplish his agenda, i.e. "build the wall" - and he failed miserably. Why? Because he was too busy twittering and demeaning MANY fine Americans. This is because he felt threatened and lashed out like an immature child.

Can you honestly say you respect a person who used 4 deferments to get out of going to Vietnam for "bone spurs" but said the most vile and disgusting things about war heroes, honorable members our our military, and our Generals? Do you really think it was great when he was laughing about how he "grabbed women by the puzzy"? Anyone who agrees with that last statement must never have had a decent woman in their life - grandmother, mother, wife, daughter, sister. No honorable man I know would ever let a pos say that and walk away unscathed.

The only thing he did well was disgrace and divide this country. What a horrible legacy. Anyone who thinks he's great person is just as disgusting as him.
    Man I’m really sorry you were offended about Trump’s remarks about grabbing woman by the puzzy. You definitely aren’t a cop if you get offended that easily. If you are in law enforcement and I was your zone partner, I’d cancel you if you were my backup. Grow a set of balls dude

Unregistered
    Lemme guess, you’re a democrat
    Did you miss that part where I said Biden sucks? No, I'm not a Democrat and I voted for Trump, but who cares to what party anyone belongs? Your response is yet another remnant of Trump's divisiveness. Hatred and fear, that's his lasting legacy.

Unregistered
    Did you miss that part where I said Biden sucks? No, I'm not a Democrat and I voted for Trump, but who cares to what party anyone belongs? Your response is yet another remnant of Trump's divisiveness. Hatred and fear, that's his lasting legacy.
    Trump has said and done many offensive things but I would take him over Biden and Kamala anytime. Look what they are doing to this country you fool. Are you that fukkin ignorant not to see it.

Unregistered
    Trump has said and done many offensive things but I would take him over Biden and Kamala anytime. Look what they are doing to this country you fool. Are you that fukkin ignorant not to see it.
    If you'd take Trump's micropeen out of your cokkholster, you just might see they are all unfit.

Nope, you'll just keep marching in lockstep, cuz Trump told you to do it!

Unregistered
    If you'd take Trump's micropeen out of your cokkholster, you just might see they are all unfit.

Nope, you'll just keep marching in lockstep, cuz Trump told you to do it!
    The homosexual talk doesn’t surprise me. It fits right along with your thinking

Unregistered
    The homosexual talk doesn’t surprise me. It fits right along with your thinking
    You sure don't have a problem with the lockstep part, Herr Shitler!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast