What happened to that Borrego Thread?

Unregistered

What happened to that Borrego Thread?

The Borrego thread, which was most amusing, is deleted. How do you get the moderator to do that? I don’t know his this works.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Borrego thread, which was most amusing, is deleted. How do you get the moderator to do that? I don’t know his this works.
    Terms of service. You can't post about open PCB investigations.

Unregistered
    Terms of service. You can't post about open PCB investigations.
    Wasn’t the whole thing speculation anyways? How does the moderator know if there is an actual investigation? Does someone have to report the thread to the moderator or is the moderator paying attention to all this madness?

Unregistered
    That fats ass ate it

Unregistered
    Same as the Castellanos thread and the Alvarez thread. If they are connected, they just place a call and just like that any negative subject is deleted from here. The trend was started by THe Little General who decided to put his own moderator in to curtail the attacks. Even here, the black hand of corruption shuts down the truth.

Unregistered
    You sound upset.

Unregistered
    Same as the Castellanos thread and the Alvarez thread. If they are connected, they just place a call and just like that any negative subject is deleted from here. The trend was started by THe Little General who decided to put his own moderator in to curtail the attacks. Even here, the black hand of corruption shuts down the truth.
    No. not true. You can not post about an active criminal or PCB investigation. You are not supposed to post personal attacks on named individuals but this site cuts a lot of slack on that type of post. If someone actually complains it will be taken down.