FBI contacted Chief today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FBI contacted Chief today

What we all feared as worst case scenario for our guys that got jammed up has happened. The FBI civil rights unit has contacted the chief and asked for all investigation findings on Sabater, Serrano, and Rivas be forwarded to them. I can only imagine they have done the same to the SAO. It seems they are considering pursuing a civil rights violation indictment for the Voughn arrest. The guys who almost kicked a subjects head off might actually end up better than the ones who arrested a guy for filming.

Unregistered
    The FBI Civil Rights Unit should be investigating the criminals that have bestowed this crime wave on the beach and created endless victims every week.

Unregistered
    The way buddy tackled that guy who was actually backing away calmly from the scene and then how the other two idiots started punching him and top it off with an arrest just for filming on his phone from a distance. Yes they 100% have opened themselves up for a federal civil rights violation indictment. With the players this current administration has put in the justice department I wouldn’t be surprised if an arrest happens by the end of this month.

Unregistered
    Great job Chief on the Consent Decree your lack of leadership is about to bring us.

Unregistered
    The Perez’s were beating on a guy that was going to jail anyway so all they are looking at is simple battery. However, the other three idiots that got arrested deprived a citizen of his freedom without just cause. They are going to get picked up by the FBI any day now on a civil rights indictment. The feds don’t waste their time probing unless they know the elements for a case are there and brother trust me they are all there on this one. I hope the young officers learn from this mess because Sabater, Rivas, and Serrano are easily looking at 18 months in federal prison.

Unregistered

Civil rights lawsuits will touch many personally

All of training unit and the FTOs for those officers are in great civil jeopardy. You have no protected under a real civil rights investigation lawsuit. I would not want to be any of the above who are connected to any of the subject officers past training. When they garnish your income for years you will understand. Very serious days are ahead for all , this war we can no longer win, hopefully the miami beach residents can move away to safety before the full dump happens. Let the SET officer keep doing what they want to do , it is the choice they choose to make .

Unregistered

Easy for you to say AL

Easy for you to say al you are retired and gone . You should just say it like it is we are all fuc*ed for real.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of training unit and the FTOs for those officers are in great civil jeopardy. You have no protected under a real civil rights investigation lawsuit. I would not want to be any of the above who are connected to any of the subject officers past training. When they garnish your income for years you will understand. Very serious days are ahead for all , this war we can no longer win, hopefully the miami beach residents can move away to safety before the full dump happens. Let the SET officer keep doing what they want to do , it is the choice they choose to make .
    I’m sorry. What day did the teach kicking a handcuffed suspect? Or tackle a guy video taping? Please! The only one to blame is the person that thought putting guys with less than 3 years on a unit like BRT and SET was a good idea.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry. What day did the teach kicking a handcuffed suspect? Or tackle a guy video taping? Please! The only one to blame is the person that thought putting guys with less than 3 years on a unit like BRT and SET was a good idea.
    100% 👆🏼
    I think his initials are part of an old soda name.

Unregistered
    100% 👆🏼
    I think his initials are part of an old soda name.
    Recio Comepinga?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast