FBI contacted Chief today - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    If you can’t see the problem with what happened at Royal Palm than you are one of the reasons why we are scrutinized so harshly

Unregistered

Hey fyi stud be careful who you work with

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you can’t see the problem with what happened at Royal Palm than you are one of the reasons why we are scrutinized so harshly
    you will not hear this from our absentee FOP admin , but just so you know...... the new george floyd inspired "police integrity" law that passed.... kathy rundle was going to arrest 19 officers on scene for non compliance with that law. She didn't do it beacuse she found out the state is still trying make mandatory training and teach the new law. She wanted to arrest 19 of you on scene , she could not proceed beacuse the state has no test yet to teach in the academy yet. Thats the word from the training people. She almost took out another 19 officers who in good faith were responding to an emergency call and everyone observed different things. Let that sink in ask around verify the above

Unregistered
    you will not hear this from our absentee FOP admin , but just so you know...... the new george floyd inspired "police integrity" law that passed.... kathy rundle was going to arrest 19 officers on scene for non compliance with that law. She didn't do it beacuse she found out the state is still trying make mandatory training and teach the new law. She wanted to arrest 19 of you on scene , she could not proceed beacuse the state has no test yet to teach in the academy yet. Thats the word from the training people. She almost took out another 19 officers who in good faith were responding to an emergency call and everyone observed different things. Let that sink in ask around verify the above
    That and she has been notified by the justice department that federal charges are coming for the officers who arrested Voughn and deprived him of his civil rights. Kathy knows the reality check of 3 officers getting picked up by the FBI for civil rights violations will make the point that the old ways are dead.

Unregistered
    Be on time
    Be in full uniform
    Handle your ASSIGNED Calls

PERIOD....

Unregistered
    Be on time
    Be in full uniform

PERIOD....
    100% best advice of 2021..... anything more at this point you are stupid ,full moron stupid.

Unregistered
    Be on time
    Be in full uniform

PERIOD....
    I have become a firefighter. I only respond when the radio tell me. Unfortunately that includes officers asking for backup. I will not respond unless the radio tells me. Sorry but now backup officers can get arrested or at least put on the hot seat because primary officers are fighting

Unregistered
    I have become a firefighter. I only respond when the radio tell me. Unfortunately that includes officers asking for backup. I will not respond unless the radio tells me. Sorry but now backup officers can get arrested or at least put on the hot seat because primary officers are fighting
    Do what you were trained, and you'll will be QRU...Those yesterdays are just that, Yesterdays.

Unregistered
    Yeah pigs run scared we own the night now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12