Media Who re and Deputy Chief playing soccer at park with kid.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Media Who re and Deputy Chief playing soccer at park with kid.

Anything for media coverage. How fake can you get
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CSJ1MYEj...dium=copy_link

Playing BS soccer While you got Ortiz beating and falsely arresting a one arm black man, you can’t make this shit up.

Unregistered

Who cares

What the heck is wrong with that

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What the heck is wrong with that
    That they are doing it for show you stupid f..k!! They don’t give a f..k about playing soccer with a minority Mexican kid. Why don’t they do it on their own time instead of getting paid $151 an hour. Not counting a $50,000 on moving expenses

Unregistered
    The new bff of enrrique santos aka democrat and a communist

Unregistered
    It's funny what people will do, for the camera. I guess no cops, needed to be outed to the media.

Unregistered

?

Whether he sits in his office working or scratching his balls, he will still get paid that $151/ hour. Come 15 with me on that 34 by the way, we're wasting time.

That they are doing it for show you stupid f..k!! They don’t give a f..k about playing soccer with a minority Mexican kid. Why don’t they do it on their own time instead of getting paid $151 an hour. Not counting a $50,000 on moving expenses

Unregistered
    He is one fake mofo. I can't wait till he gets caught up in some stupid shit.

Unregistered
    He is one fake mofo. I can't wait till he gets caught up in some stupid shit.
    Let him bond with the community. Is that what you are afraid of, that they'll love him. Ooh vey papi...wait til you see him with the Jewish community next month for high holidays.

Unregistered
    What’s wrong with whortiz? Did they remove your pacifier again? Don’t worry just pay for private eye to follow those holding you back from River cop greatness

Unregistered
    OMG Manny Morales get over it! You tried and lied to be COP.. it did not work out Thanks to the many GODS above. Stop trash talking the chief because we all know you do. That fat PSA talks to more shit behind your back than you know. Maybe you should choose your friends wisely. She is another Raul that will take you down. Ja ja ja

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast