Sad to see everyone shutdown
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sad to see everyone shutdown

The Morale has gone to a new level. The way the Chief set those guys up for failure can not be emphasized enough. His statement was unprecedented and his hiding is embarrassing at a time whe. This agency needs leadership at its most.

Unregistered
    How is it the chiefs fault that officer played kick ball with a black man’s head and then another scumbag slams a bystander filming the abuse into a concrete column followed by other scumbags beating on him. These officers being arrested and the coming conviction is justice well served. Hopefully police officers will start realizing they are here to serve the community not their egos or power trips. Those that can’t realize should get out before we get them out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it the chiefs fault that officer played kick ball with a black man’s head and then another scumbag slams a bystander filming the abuse into a concrete column followed by other scumbags beating on him. These officers being arrested and the coming conviction is justice well served. Hopefully police officers will start realizing they are here to serve the community not their egos or power trips. Those that can’t realize should get out before we get them out.
    That’s what happens when you put people on a high liability unit, pump them up and set them free. Nott all officers have the ability to shut it off as well as I am sure you do. Ernie, why are you trying to talk like you’re from the screets? Lol did you put a jersey on and a UM takeover chain when you posted that?

Unregistered
    I don't think the chief set them up for failure, these guys did it all on their own....

Vaughn's arrest was ridiculous.

Unregistered
    I don't think the chief set them up for failure, these guys did it all on their own....

Vaughn's arrest was ridiculous.
    There’s a reason why officers on those high liability units typically have 8-10 years on the job. These are officers that have the same amount of arrests as the younger guy with less COP’s. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Unregistered
    The Morale has gone to a new level. The way the Chief set those guys up for failure can not be emphasized enough. His statement was unprecedented and his hiding is embarrassing at a time whe. This agency needs leadership at its most.
    There will be better days a head just give it sometime time...We just need to show some restraint once the resisting has stopped, and always be cognizant that we will always be under the microscope!

Unregistered
    Im pretty sure most moms taught the lesson of keep your hands to yourself.

Unregistered
    Im pretty sure most moms taught the lesson of keep your hands to yourself. And yes we are filming you all the time.

Unregistered
    The Perez’s were beating on a guy that was going to jail anyway so all they are looking at is simple battery. However, the other three idiots that got arrested deprived a citizen of his freedom without just cause. They are going to get picked up by the FBI any day now on a civil rights indictment. The feds don’t waste their time probing unless they know the elements for a case are there and brother trust me they are all there on this one. I hope the young officers learn from this mess because Sabater, Rivas, and Serrano are easily looking at 18 months in federal prison.

Unregistered
    The Perez’s were beating on a guy that was going to jail anyway so all they are looking at is simple battery. However, the other three idiots that got arrested deprived a citizen of his freedom without just cause. They are going to get picked up by the FBI any day now on a civil rights indictment. The feds don’t waste their time probing unless they know the elements for a case are there and brother trust me they are all there on this one. I hope the young officers learn from this mess because Sabater, Rivas, and Serrano are easily looking at 18 months in federal prison.
    Thank you Roy Black

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast