Copp down to 1.5 hrs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not here to save the world for 1.5 hrs of copp on my day off. Im just a flea on a dog. I haven't seen hard working proactive trooper retire here in 25 years. Only the overweight slugs make it to their 25, fact.

Contrary, they love you when you write your 100 tickets a month, but the moment that complaint comes in all that stuff is out the window.

The new Troop F Major sends an activity email every week. That guy goes to sleep with numbers on his head, he thinks that good Troopers are made by numbers. I see someone getting a Welch boot one day.
    You phuckin Troop F crybabies deserve to stay completely miserable. Stop making the rest of the good troopers in Troop F look bad. You had a reason to ***** when Vazquez and Baumann were there but now that you have a real TC, you still aren’t happy. You deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

Unregistered
    When is this going into effect? I'm timing myself accordingly, dont want to be getting subpoenas for 1.5 hrs. I have better things to do than sit around behind a computer screen on my day off for 1.5 hrs.

Unregistered
    You phuckin Troop F crybabies deserve to stay completely miserable. Stop making the rest of the good troopers in Troop F look bad. You had a reason to ***** when Vazquez and Baumann were there but now that you have a real TC, you still aren’t happy. You deserve every bad thing that happens to you.
    Lmao, he sure is an awesome TC. Loves numbers and guides his leadership on stats not what is actually going on in the road. The guy is a quota driven fool. You never heard too much complaining when Baumann was here, did you? Vasquez? Yes thats another pos.

Unregistered
    When is this going into effect? I'm timing myself accordingly, dont want to be getting subpoenas for 1.5 hrs. I have better things to do than sit around behind a computer screen on my day off for 1.5 hrs.
    I wanna know as well. I checked powerdms and it hasn’t changed yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12