Copp down to 1.5 hrs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Copp down to 1.5 hrs

Lmao, go write your own tickets. Thank you Colonel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only for Zoom…. regular court went UP to 3 hours. It’s never enough for some of you.

Unregistered
    I don't have a problem with that. Zoom court takes about ten minutes.

Unregistered
    If anything, it’s PBA allowing us to take another one in the booty, not the colonel.

PBA is the absolute biggest joke out there.

Unregistered
    Only for Zoom…. regular court went UP to 3 hours. It’s never enough for some of you.
    Thank you, you gave us .5 hours and took back 1.5. Great favor.

Unregistered
    I don't have a problem with that. Zoom court takes about ten minutes.
    I guess you only write 1 ticket a month, lol. I spend at least 1.5 to 2 hrs on zoom. Try having 5 or more cases, idiot. I know I won't have that many cases anymore though. Thank you for making my job easier.

Unregistered
    I guess you only write 1 ticket a month, lol. I spend at least 1.5 to 2 hrs on zoom. Try having 5 or more cases, idiot. I know I won't have that many cases anymore though. Thank you for making my job easier.

Good job with the name calling. That always leads to productive conversation.

Unregistered
    Good job with the name calling. That always leads to productive conversation.
    When have you seen a productive conversation on this site? This is a site where most of the truth swept under the rug comes out without having to kiss arse.

Anyways, I got my 8 warnings for today. The public is actually shaking my hand now, no more complaints.

Unregistered

Anyways, I got my 8 warnings for today. The public is actually shaking my hand now, no more complaints.
    Good for you. Now 8 more people have zero incentive to improve their driving habits.

Unregistered
    Good for you. Now 8 more people have zero incentive to improve their driving habits.
    I'm not here to save the world for 1.5 hrs of copp on my day off. Im just a flea on a dog. I haven't seen hard working proactive trooper retire here in 25 years. Only the overweight slugs make it to their 25, fact.

Contrary, they love you when you write your 100 tickets a month, but the moment that complaint comes in all that stuff is out the window.

The new Troop F Major sends an activity email every week. That guy goes to sleep with numbers on his head, he thinks that good Troopers are made by numbers. I see someone getting a Welch boot one day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast