Why is Avocado 🥑 helping Ortiz?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why is Avocado 🥑 helping Ortiz?

Avacado continues to cover for whortiz? What’s up with that?

Unregistered
    Acevedo is covering up for Ortiz misbehaving! His Refusing to release BWC footage of a recent incident. We see how transparent you are chief. But Don’t worry.

Unregistered

Laughing

It’s laughable that you guys thought this guy was different. Check his past. He is worse than anyone we have had in a long time.

Unregistered
    Shutup billy Corben. You’re so lame and such a has been that you had to re-release cocaine cowboys because you’re such a POS director

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shutup billy Corben. You’re so lame and such a has been that you had to re-release cocaine cowboys because you’re such a POS director
    I see that the IA has a leak again.

Unregistered
    “It seems the City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments.“

US Federal Court Judge Robert Scola

Unregistered
    “It seems the City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments.“

US Federal Court Judge Robert Scola

Same rotten house new painting crew

Unregistered
    I'd like to take a shot an answering your question; I think Ace understands that this business can break someone.
    Especially when you aren't provided a great mentor. Lost talent bc of that is a reflection on executive leadership.
    Finding someone talented and then not guiding them is such a human waste, an American void in many workplaces.

Only by pushing the limits of possibilities will you discover new dimensions , so the
    Strategy in that is to make sure ahead of time there will be no collateral damage.
    This isn't new, you should have learned this in the academy. Where does that focus get lost ?Great teams carry those who need renewed guidance by solid leadership, you don't lead them into an evil den of misguided leadership.
    It's in
    Those times talent stagnates remain in solitude til excellence is returned as a new normal and they feel safe to proceed.

We are all capable of amazing things, achieving excellence and if you don't step up you will miss 100% of the shot not taken.

Stay focused!

Unregistered
    I'd like to take a shot an answering your question; I think Ace understands that this business can break someone.
    Especially when you aren't provided a great mentor. Lost talent bc of that is a reflection on executive leadership.
    Finding someone talented and then not guiding them is such a human waste, an American void in many workplaces.

Only by pushing the limits of possibilities will you discover new dimensions , so the
    Strategy in that is to make sure ahead of time there will be no collateral damage.
    This isn't new, you should have learned this in the academy. Where does that focus get lost ?Great teams carry those who need renewed guidance by solid leadership, you don't lead them into an evil den of misguided leadership.
    It's in
    Those times talent stagnates remain in solitude til excellence is returned as a new normal and they feel safe to proceed.

We are all capable of amazing things, achieving excellence and if you don't step up you will miss 100% of the shot not taken.

Stay focused!
    Listen here suck up left wing dreamer go jump in a lake

Unregistered
    I can't, my lake is full of ducks
    Which is a sign of prosperity, freedom, and luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast