Former Sweetwater officer among those arrested at Miami Beach

Unregistered

Former Sweetwater officer among those arrested at Miami Beach

Robert Sabater a former SWAT officer with us in the late 2000s was among those arrested for police brutality at Miami Beach. Robert is the one seen performing an NFL type tackle on a unsuspecting African male who was just trying to post content on World Star Hip Hop. He was one of Jesse and Iggy’s prodigy so it’s another example of how the Menocal last name only destroys police department reputations. Now this poor meathead Robert is going to lose his career for following the lessons learned from the twin mongoloids.

Unregistered
    Papo, if he paid them for his SWAT training, he should get a full refund.
    Dude can't tackle worth crap! Embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Robert Sabater a former SWAT officer with us in the late 2000s was among those arrested for police brutality at Miami Beach. Robert is the one seen performing an NFL type tackle on a unsuspecting African male who was just trying to post content on World Star Hip Hop. He was one of Jesse and Iggy’s prodigy so it’s another example of how the Menocal last name only destroys police department reputations. Now this poor meathead Robert is going to lose his career for following the lessons learned from the twin mongoloids.
    Should not throw stones; when you live in a glass house 😐 I’m not judging; but; are you free of sin? What you did not see with you’re eyes; do not witness with you’re mouth .. move forward; there is nothing in the past; it no longer exists ..

Unregistered
    Should not throw stones; when you live in a glass house 😐 I’m not judging; but; are you free of sin? What you did not see with you’re eyes; do not witness with you’re mouth .. move forward; there is nothing in the past; it no longer exists ..
    I did see it with my own eyes when I watched the multiple videos on this incident you ****ing retard. His actions were completely unjustified and reckless.

Unregistered
    I did see it with my own eyes when I watched the multiple videos on this incident you ****ing retard. His actions were completely unjustified and reckless.
    😂😂😂 you watched a portion of a video; that can be manipulated to show you what they want you to see; what I meant was; “Did you physically witness it; you’re answer is “NO” .. when someone does not base they’re comments on facts; they cannot have a conversation without resorting to “Offensive language” .. I’m not offended; because it does not apply .. and by no means am I condoning bad behavior .. when you point a finger; there are three pointing back .. Be a better human being and accept that there is good and bad everywhere .. align yourself with the latter .. God bless you ..

Unregistered
    You’re not worth the effort 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    😂😂😂 you watched a portion of a video; that can be manipulated to show you what they want you to see; what I meant was; “Did you physically witness it; you’re answer is “NO” .. when someone does not base they’re comments on facts; they cannot have a conversation without resorting to “Offensive language” .. I’m not offended; because it does not apply .. and by no means am I condoning bad behavior .. when you point a finger; there are three pointing back .. Be a better human being and accept that there is good and bad everywhere .. align yourself with the latter .. God bless you ..
    Take your medication you psychopath. It’s obvious you are mentally ill.

Unregistered
    Take your medication you psychopath. It’s obvious you are mentally ill.
    😂😂😂😂 lucid as Gods grace on this earth 🌍 stop medicating yourselves; that stuff is not good for you .. you need an audience to continue you’re insanity; I will not enable you any longer .. use this site as it was intended .. Back the blue and mean it ..