Acevedo you missed one from the Papier Groupies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Acevedo you missed one from the Papier Groupies

Seeing all the Transfer's and noticing all Papiers people that he was tight with got cut, except one. Almost made it unnoticed with all the big waves that happened.

Chief Acevedo you missed one Supervisor that has been protected his whole career. This supervisor was so protected he was in all the good specialized units such as TRU and backgrounds as an officer. Ive been here 10+ years, i know a scammer when i see one!

Then gets promoted and 3 months later is the firearms in-service Sergeant. Does a year there then gets hand picked by papier (no interview process) to start some B/S scam active shooter training program. (with full weekends off).

This man is soo protected he got Papier to kick out the current Lt. at the time (Lt. Castel) to plug in his academy boy Lt. Delgado. Chief ask Lt. Castel what happened. He did my bud so dirty, well guess what, now that you have no protection.

You left a venomous snake in the grass Acevedo. Ask anyone you trust if Papier didn't protect him at all costs with Natalie.

Do your time on the road like we all did after promotion.

Unregistered
    Didn’t they try to replace Castell with Delamillera. What a joke. Castell didn’t deserve that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seeing all the Transfer's and noticing all Papiers people that he was tight with got cut, except one. Almost made it unnoticed with all the big waves that happened.

Chief Acevedo you missed one Supervisor that has been protected his whole career. This supervisor was so protected he was in all the good specialized units such as TRU and backgrounds as an officer. Ive been here 10+ years, i know a scammer when i see one!

Then gets promoted and 3 months later is the firearms in-service Sergeant. Does a year there then gets hand picked by papier (no interview process) to start some B/S scam active shooter training program. (with full weekends off).

This man is soo protected he got Papier to kick out the current Lt. at the time (Lt. Castel) to plug in his academy boy Lt. Delgado. Chief ask Lt. Castel what happened. He did my bud so dirty, well guess what, now that you have no protection.

You left a venomous snake in the grass Acevedo. Ask anyone you trust if Papier didn't protect him at all costs with Natalie.

Do your time on the road like we all did after promotion.
    Must be the white Haitian PC true Papier disciple

Unregistered
    That G is a str8 pimp…flexing on all u haters… made it unnoticed and u hatin #ss ppl go n snitch him out! Buncha ratzz

Unregistered
    That’s my dawg

Hey leave him alone cuz He cool peoples.

Unregistered
    That’s my dawg

Hey leave him alone cuz He cool peoples.
    Might be your dog but can’t deny that he is a SNAKE, the gate keeper is gone let’s see who umbrella does he creep under now doing what he does best bring a SNAKE

Unregistered
    Also missed that female sgt in IA who was Papier's "staff sgt".

Unregistered
    Didn’t they try to replace Castell with Delamillera. What a joke. Castell didn’t deserve that.
    Castell was always an A** licker from his days in Patrol,so there you go.

Unregistered
    Chief they will plot against you!!!

Unregistered
    Lt.Delgado got his sister promoted to Sgt.within a couple of years of her been on. Sgt.Delgado) Thanks to the Papiers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast