Hanlon gone less than a month
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hanlon gone less than a month

So Hanlon is gone in less than a month. Knapp is gone. There will be one AD, one Chief and two Majors. Who are they?

Unregistered
    Great boss, great cop! Last of the Mohicans!

Unregistered
    The Director is a total imbecile!!! Even his own people are leaving early. It’s a total shit show!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Director is a total imbecile!!! Even his own people are leaving early. It’s a total shit show!!!!
    You just figured that one out now?

Unregistered
    You just figured that one out now?
    I guess I was just giving the man the benefit of the doubt, but what a waste of a leadership position.

Seriously! I can’t even say that he has made a single positive change to this department. And that is very difficult to say since JP left this place underwater. We would figure it out there’s nowhere to go but up, but here comes FR seemingly competing for the “worst in class”

Unregistered
    I guess I was just giving the man the benefit of the doubt, but what a waste of a leadership position.

Seriously! I can’t even say that he has made a single positive change to this department. And that is very difficult to say since JP left this place underwater. We would figure it out there’s nowhere to go but up, but here comes FR seemingly competing for the “worst in class”
    Disagree. He is way better than JP and still under the Mayors control. That’s the way the system works here and it will change, eventually. This is brass ragging on brass.

Unregistered
    Way better! We don’t see or hear from this guy at all. JP was a dancing queen, FR is like hide and seek, who just fell asleep in the hiding position and never came out.

No leadership is better than clown leadership.

Unregistered
    Way better! We don’t see or hear from this guy at all. JP was a dancing queen, FR is like hide and seek, who just fell asleep in the hiding position and never came out.

No leadership is better than clown leadership.
    We don’t hear or see him but the cameras definitely do.

Unregistered
    We don’t hear or see him but the cameras definitely do.
    Yes, Will someone please do something about that? There is nothing worse for the troops than to watch this idiot trying to act like an leader on camera.

We at MDPD already know that the frightened little man is unfit for his position, but does he have to get on camera and show this to the world? ITS EMBARRASSING!!!

I’m tired of getting texts from buddies and command staff from other agencies making fun of him and embarrassing MDPD memes every time he get on camera. My god PIO, do your fu@£ng job!!

Unregistered
    So Hanlon is gone in less than a month. Knapp is gone. There will be one AD, one Chief and two Majors. Who are they?
    Hanlon great guy will be Chief somewhere else. Going to miss that standup guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast