Talking Compression! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cape 63k, collier 62k, yes we will be leaving! No retirement medical so might as well go get that pay that will make it worth it to retire! You have to pay for medical so why not pay for it and have that money go to your retirement! It’s not 10k a year in Cape it’s &4000 a year for a family! Half that in collier! Get certified then get out! Bye!

What will your pay at LCSO be after October 1st?

Unregistered
    What will your pay at LCSO be after October 1st?
    4% more because of this lier.

Unregistered

This might help with your thread..........

Complaining about how much money you make as a law enforcement officer is somewhat of an oxymoron. We all got into this career with the expectation that we were going to risk our lives for pennies on the dollar. The only reason some of you are complaining is because it’s difficult to find another career like this one that doesn’t require a degree. Let’s face it, some of you are way overpaid for what you bring to the table.
    Definition of oxymoron
    : a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (such as cruel kindness)
    broadly : something (such as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements

So, continue with the same old stuff.......

By the way, a degree has nothing to do with it.

Glad you are so intelligent.

Unregistered
    Definition of oxymoron
    : a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (such as cruel kindness)
    broadly : something (such as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements

So, continue with the same old stuff.......

By the way, a degree has nothing to do with it.

Glad you are so intelligent.
    Well what I’m pretty sure is trying to be said in what you responded to is this. We all knew or found out when we applied that this career/specific agency does not pay to make you a millionaire. So when people are complaining about not making a lot of money, that’s you’re fault in choosing this career/agency. People who really get into this career to help people aren’t really complaining about the pay. People who are agreeing that we shouldn’t arrest people either because of a certain crime level also shouldn’t be here. That shows you they do not care about helping people and are only here for the money. How is every agency for the most part now is back to operating like they were before the “pandemic”. If this agency is saving that much money in not arresting people we would have far better equipment for the individual deputies. The new hybrid suv’s...garbage. The new drones...unnecessary. New guns...unnecessary. If we are saving money in arrest then we should be able to launch aviation on more calls like we were prior to all this.

Unregistered
    Well what I’m pretty sure is trying to be said in what you responded to is this. We all knew or found out when we applied that this career/specific agency does not pay to make you a millionaire. So when people are complaining about not making a lot of money, that’s you’re fault in choosing this career/agency. People who really get into this career to help people aren’t ning about the pay. People who are agreeing that we shouldn’t arrest people either because of a certain crime level also shouldn’t be here. That shows you they do not care about helping people and are only here for the money. How is every agency for the most part now is back to operating like they were before the “pandemic”? If this agency is saving that much money in not arresting people we would have far better equipment for the individual deputies. The new hybrid SUVs...garbage. The new drones...unnecessary. New guns...unnecessary. If we are saving money in arrest then we should be able to launch aviation on more calls like we were before all this.
    We work for a narcissistic lier, what did you except from a GED Sheriff with no life experience.

Unregistered

Are you on drugs?

Well what I’m pretty sure is trying to be said in what you responded to is this. We all knew or found out when we applied that this career/specific agency does not pay to make you a millionaire. So when people are complaining about not making a lot of money, that’s you’re fault in choosing this career/agency. People who really get into this career to help people aren’t really complaining about the pay. People who are agreeing that we shouldn’t arrest people either because of a certain crime level also shouldn’t be here. That shows you they do not care about helping people and are only here for the money. How is every agency for the most part now is back to operating like they were before the “pandemic”. If this agency is saving that much money in not arresting people we would have far better equipment for the individual deputies. The new hybrid suv’s...garbage. The new drones...unnecessary. New guns...unnecessary. If we are saving money in arrest then we should be able to launch aviation on more calls like we were prior to all this.
    What's wrong with you? Are you a social worker cop? Let's all hold hands and sing around the campfire..........get real...
    We are not here to help people. We are here to put people in jail. Get off your soapbox..........

Unregistered

Thank God fo Sheriff Marceno

Sheriff Marceno,
    You probably don't come on this site and I don't blame you since the majority of it is negative. Me and my entire family wishes to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you've done to raise our pay and get this compression done. I've never seen a leader go to the lengths you have to help their employees. Despite some of the comments on this site I hope you know how the majority of this agency loves, respects, and admires you. God Bless you sir!

Unregistered
    Sheriff Marceno,
    You probably don't come on this site and I don't blame you since the majority of it is negative. Me and my entire family wishes to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you've done to raise our pay and get this compression done. I've never seen a leader go to the lengths you have to help their employees. Despite some of the comments on this site I hope you know how the majority of this agency loves, respects, and admires you. God Bless you sir!
    How nice, the Sheriff responded to a post to make himself look better.

Unregistered

Butt kisser

Shut up Canfield.

Unregistered

Patrol

Sheriff Marceno,
    As a supervisor in patrol I think the majority of this agency feels this way

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast