So who 17ed on the 836 today?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The former? As in DG? If that who you’re talking about, she’s better off with her new 33 sro from another agency anyway. The garbage this department has been hiring lately is certainly sad and not worth it. Don’t shit where you eat
    Dg has been with that guy for a while now hasn’t she?

Unregistered
    Don’t start with the “garbage we’ve recently hired.” This place has always hired garbage...the long list of scumbags here is well documented.
    Take your pick at anyone who’s served in GIU from 2000 through 2015...almost all of them are the scum of the earth.
    It’s not the recent hires that make this place suck...it’s the vets.

Unregistered
    Dg has been with that guy for a while now hasn’t she?
    If it’s who I think it is they train together and she’s better off with him. The guy is qru. But the other two zeros, no one wants a weak minded cheating disrespectful loser so that zero mayorga is meant to be with that other zero roxana.

Unregistered

Oh my lord you just opened a can of worms

If it’s who I think it is they train together and she’s better off with him. The guy is qru. But the other two zeros, no one wants a weak minded cheating disrespectful loser so that zero mayorga is meant to be with that other zero roxana.
    Omg , you are touching on a subject that weak minded men refuse to accept. .......break.......before you read further, Google the story of Plato and the cave........now fast forward thousand years to now. What the western liberal shnittards did by pushing feminism, which makes females masculine and males afeminate, you will see that all women try to be masculine and males are becoming ezfeminate because the foods they eat. Studies done recently found that young men's testosterone dropped by 60 fuccin percent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Something never seen but even the Chinese CCP became so alarmed by their own policies of the communist ideology that if you weakened males ,they could not fight the communist regime, however. that young Chinese males were so affected by their policies of suppressing "toxic masculinity " not my words but theirs, males became so fearful of war and this is reported by many news agencies, China forced males to join the army and they created explosive helmets that if any soldier quit or surrendered, the helmets would explode..let that sink in.......china's leaders had to rethink this idea. Bidens admin CIA is hiring mentally ill people to be agents which include bi polar. Depression, anxiety and all sorts of mental illnesses! This is historically democrats weakening American institutions so the ccp can win the war!
    So when you have the benefit of age on earth. You can see a pattern our young kids who don't have that hind sight.
    My point is, many of you officers have or will experience that female who violates a traffic offense, or even when you direct traffic, the women will act like a fuccin man, defy you or even curse you out like a male!!! Even In front of their influential child! This happened recently where a female cursed me out like a man just because I told her not to block traffic and pick up her kid in fromyvog school instead of a dangerous condition! Men are more compliant than women.
    I'm also seeing girls fight more than males!!!!!
    This shit has gone too fuccin far!!!!
    So when you women in our agency act like males, get drunk worse than males, fight like males and get arrested or in Doral's case walk free cuz connections, women losing their prized virginity at 11 years old go and through multiple Relationships, endup 30 40 50 then deciding after they fuccced up all those relationships, suddenly decide they want good quality men; who by my age would never let those Feces in their life, o after all their successes, expect a quality male to choose that trash when I k ow my lifestyle and abilities to create wealth supercedes that of the effeminate males, why the hell would I ever let a leech steal my wealth for pooosie!! Lmao
    I'm actually posting this to trigger the white knights and beta males who rescued many old hags today. I can't wait to see the faggs respond 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Don't worry you're entitled to your effeminate opinions of why you should submit to your women and not the other way around 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12