NBC News. With Simmons a must watch!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    B@tch he should have fired you. Hopefully you piss him off that he fire you anyway. I guess you should have F @ C K E D him just like you did AC Melancon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    B@tch he should have fired you. Hopefully you piss him off that he fire you anyway. I guess you should have F @ C K E D him just like you did AC Melancon.
    She’s so juicy. Yummy.

Unregistered
    Chief, terminated her immediately for violation of DO’s. She went on tv and try to embarrass our black female officers.

Unregistered
    Just when you think you seen it all, BOOM!! Something else happens. This place is a circus.

Unregistered
    Yes Simmons preach it girl!! Be that inspiration for every young black girl to be a ho like you to move up in rank. Applause 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿
    Girl what are you talking about? You fu. Cked a white man to get ahead. What an embarrassment! Chief was right on demoting your assss

Unregistered
    Please ask Junior from miami Dade corrections about how she rises to the occasion

Unregistered

No black girl should follow your footstep, fooking a w/m to get rank is shameful. Acevedo should fire you for discrediting the department. No shame.

Unregistered
    Simmons you are a clown for going to the media. Your black female card can't help you. You f#@ked up so own up to it. Cut back in the weave and get an off duty and go hide somewhere. Be grateful not hateful.

Unregistered

Wow

You're not a role model for Black females, I can tell you that now. You made it alone through what you know best., no need to go into detail. We see how you treated your own people, now you want go play the race card, please stop. Take your demotion, leave the Chief alone, leave us alone. Learn as much as you can since You didn't have time to learn a lot, anyway. You'll be alright.

Unregistered
    No black girl should follow your footstep, fooking a w/m to get rank is shameful. Acevedo should fire you for discrediting the department. No shame.
    When Commander would not allow units in Liberty Square clear for a 3-15

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast