NBC News. With Simmons a must watch!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...moted/2516682/

Baby have you ever heard that staff is an at-will position. The Chief doesn’t even have to give you an excuse. Didn’t you learn that when you took a promotional exam?
    Wow! What a joke! Thank u chief. She was not a loyal staff member

Unregistered

This Chief is the best

He does not care about color, gender. Get them Chief. You are the best.

Unregistered
    She lucky she didn’t get fired. Karma caught up with you

Unregistered
    When people get ranks, handed to them. Not earned, they believe they have entitlement. Those that play the race card, are weak leader. She doesn't understand, as a staff member, you work at the Chief's pleasure. (get your mind out of the gutter) He can demote anyone at anytime. He doesn't even need to have a reason. It's his show. Nobody, should be given a rank, based of their race or sex. (again get your mind out of the gutter) We have to many staff members, he can cut Majors down by half and commanders to 4. One thing I would like to see, is bring back the patrol commanders rank. Make it a 1 star positions. If you pick from within, your choices are very limited. I would fill that rank and I.A. with a outsider. If I were you, I would be interested, as to why. I.A. allowed cases to expire. Especially, when one is gift wrapped from a outside agency.

I got to say, I'm surprised with the way the Chief is going about it. I have no issues with it, just shocked. Have any of yours noticed, that all those appointed to ranks, are running a wee-bit scared and now you know why Ortiz's never wanted a appointment. The captains ranks, is the highest civil service ranks and gets the protection, that appointed one's don't.

Unregistered
    You don't need protections if you are doing everything correct. Remember a commander is getting paid $175,000 a year and a Major $205,000. Why would someone stay as a Capt only making $130,000. Now you see why people are willing to lie and cheat. It's all about money. That's how you control the staff to lie for you.

Unregistered

Pls stop the nonsense

When people get ranks, handed to them. Not earned, they believe they have entitlement. Those that play the race card, are weak leader. She doesn't understand, as a staff member, you work at the Chief's pleasure. (get your mind out of the gutter) He can demote anyone at anytime. He doesn't even need to have a reason. It's his show. Nobody, should be given a rank, based of their race or sex. (again get your mind out of the gutter) We have to many staff members, he can cut Majors down by half and commanders to 4. One thing I would like to see, is bring back the patrol commanders rank. Make it a 1 star positions. If you pick from within, your choices are very limited. I would fill that rank and I.A. with a outsider. If I were you, I would be interested, as to why. I.A. allowed cases to expire. Especially, when one is gift wrapped from a outside agency.

I got to say, I'm surprised with the way the Chief is going about it. I have no issues with it, just shocked. Have any of yours noticed, that all those appointed to ranks, are running a wee-bit scared and now you know why Ortiz's never wanted a appointment. The captains ranks, is the highest civil service ranks and gets the protection, that appointed one's don't.
    You’re way past stupid if you believe that story that javi turned down a promotion.

Unregistered
    You’re way past stupid if you believe that story that javi turned down a promotion.
    He did because back then he was pals with the Papiers and Nerly wasn’t going to get made staff. Ortiz resisted and she got made anyway.

Unregistered
    Simmons how are you doing with your 1st paycheck back as a Lt. It’s not looking tooo good.

Unregistered

Ha

He did because back then he was pals with the Papiers and Nerly wasn’t going to get made staff. Ortiz resisted and she got made anyway.
    Now I know you don’t know the story. That isn’t even close to the truth. They were pals but Javi was never offered a promotion. He says that to be seen as a martyr and you dumbasses buy it. Go get ur shot and answer calls.

Unregistered
    Captains rank, is the highest civil service position and has the protection, that those appointed don't. When appointed you are at the will of the chief and subject to their moods. It's easier to fire a person appointed, then one with civil service protection. If I were a Captain, I wouldn't take a appointed rank, even if the $$ are better. Plus, being appointed. I believe you don't get overtime. I could be wrong, it was like this awhile ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123