I vote to disband S.E.T. (Unapologetically)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

I vote to disband S.E.T. (Unapologetically)

These rookies are going to bring us to much heat in this department. Turn them into a community policing unit on rollerblades or something.

Unregistered
    Pull those old CST guys from DB and put them in S.E.T. With the exception of AD. they understand high liability. AD is good where he’s at right now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These rookies are going to bring us to much heat in this department. Turn them into a community policing unit on rollerblades or something.

I’m glad your word matters unregistered. For a bunch of “veterans” y’all some ho’s.

Unregistered
    I’m glad your word matters unregistered. For a bunch of “veterans” y’all some ho’s.
    Looks like we got one of the S.E.T. Cheerleaders Angry. Learn to apprehend subjects without a Use Of Force. You guys are good but have a lot to learn little brothers.

#MiamiGardensPD

Lifeguard 180
    Those old cst guys in DB were smart enough to leave . Hence the reason they are in DB . A lot of guys in that SET team are amazing guys , but no real experience or guidance . All the old “proactive units” were officers with experience , and they all chose to leave together . That unit needs to come together , and write memos to leave , now that they see the repercussions and the lies . The sad thing is that they are just going to get another group of new officers to fill their shoes , and give them the same lies and promises .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguard 180 View Post
    Those old cst guys in DB were smart enough to leave . Hence the reason they are in DB . A lot of guys in that SET team are amazing guys , but no real experience or guidance . All the old “proactive units” were officers with experience , and they all chose to leave together . That unit needs to come together , and write memos to leave , now that they see the repercussions and the lies . The sad thing is that they are just going to get another group of new officers to fill their shoes , and give them the same lies and promises .
    What about the S.E.T. SGT’s? One came from DB and Rid. They have some guidance right. I believe they all will leave together nonetheless.

Unregistered
    Yes it is true that he was in those units , but he himself is a rookie Sgt . He does not have experience has a leader to a unit . He should have known that things were hot. Look at the old Sgt’s of the unit . CW , took his guys out and placed them in a unit all together in patrol . JG , got all of his guys out when times were hot . AV should have taken a step back and analyzed the situation .

Unregistered
    Yes it is true that he was in those units , but he himself is a rookie Sgt . He does not have experience has a leader to a unit . He should have known that things were hot. Look at the old Sgt’s of the unit . CW , took his guys out and placed them in a unit all together in patrol . JG , got all of his guys out when times were hot . AV should have taken a step back and analyzed the situation .
    I’m going to speak to him about it even though I’m not swat, hopefully he hear me out and not feel I’m being negative. I want what’s best for all.

Unregistered
    good luck brother AV is a good guy he will
    Listen to you , but make sure the rest of the guys are on board .

Unregistered
    good luck brother AV is a good guy he will
    Listen to you , but make sure the rest of the guys are on board .
    Get a room you two.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast