True colors - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: True colors

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where’s the email of Ricky saying “when I was a cop in the 90’s” blah blah blah. Congrats Chief on get what you asked for. And let’s not let the City off either with the Ordinance that they created. If the guy with the camera was told he was under arrest for the violation Sabater is justified taking him to jail. And if the guy is backing up (or trying to not get arrested) that will not be a battery. But once again, where the fuch is the FOP? And shouldn’t one member remove herself?
    Justified? The guy did nothing wrong the officer reacted by attacking him. I'm so glad more cameras and videos are around to show the abuse of power in MBPD.

Unregistered
    Where’s the email of Ricky saying “when I was a cop in the 90’s” blah blah blah. Congrats Chief on get what you asked for. And let’s not let the City off either with the Ordinance that they created. If the guy with the camera was told he was under arrest for the violation Sabater is justified taking him to jail. And if the guy is backing up (or trying to not get arrested) that will not be a battery. But once again, where the fuch is the FOP? And shouldn’t one member remove herself?
    Justified in tackling a guy who is not resisting arrest? He wasn’t even looking at Sabater when he got tackled out of nowhere. I knew that kid was going to get jammed up someday he was always heavy handed from the start.

Unregistered
    Justified in tackling a guy who is not resisting arrest? He wasn’t even looking at Sabater when he got tackled out of nowhere. I knew that kid was going to get jammed up someday he was always heavy handed from the start.
    Hey fu$ktard- ITS AN OPEN INVESTIGATION AND MERITS OR HERESAY OR YOUR IDIOTIC OPINION OF THE CASE SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED ON THIS OUBLIC FORUM.
    You wanna bash how the administration or SAO handled things that’s one thing but stop with this bc whether or not you think so it could be you next. For very little reason. So shut your pie hole and move along.

Unregistered
    All big talkers I’m QRU I got your back yea right this place is a joke. Let’s look at the few that have been called to IA and did not hand someone up those are the ones that are not rats.
    Okay tough-guy, but If they had you on a videos like in this case you would be begging KFR for an immunity-letter!

Unregistered
    Hey fu$ktard- ITS AN OPEN INVESTIGATION AND MERITS OR HERESAY OR YOUR IDIOTIC OPINION OF THE CASE SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED ON THIS OUBLIC FORUM.
    You wanna bash how the administration or SAO handled things that’s one thing but stop with this bc whether or not you think so it could be you next. For very little reason. So shut your pie hole and move along.
    Guess you must be one of the 5 officers involved because what I said was logical. Why only talk crap about the chief and mayor here? We should also hold each other accountable for wrong actions which are the reason police officers are under the microscope today and the job sucks. These guys had no justification to do what they did and it’s all on video so they can’t create a story like would get done back in the day. The old ways are exactly that nowadays and they ain’t coming back so either adapt your tactics, resign from the department, or end up like these idiots.

Unregistered
    Funny enough. The shittttt finally caught up to them. Countless times on scene they have escalated situations and used forced for no reason. Audit half the SET’s and these rookies COP’s and you will see the unnecessary actions these officers are apart of. There’s one thing of handling shit when it comes versus instigating shit with their little power trips... since they feel so big and bad with a badge.

Unregistered
    Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Captain JR the greatest to ever grace MBPD.

Unregistered

George Floyd

GF was killed because of stupidity - not racism. Failing to grasp the situation at hand. Sad to see people fail to grasp the situation... Absolute ****ing collapse of common sense. As soon as more than grown-ass men turn hats backwards ? - Its time to leave. Like being in a Mexican bar - when the women suddenly leave the bar ALL at the same time ? its time to GTFO of there ASAP.

Unregistered
    Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Captain JR the greatest to ever grace MBPD.
    Lol Not far from a possibility. This place has a history of advancing and glorifying guys, especially supervisors, running around and doing everything but supervising

Unregistered
    Lol Not far from a possibility. This place has a history of advancing and glorifying guys, especially supervisors, running around and doing everything but supervising
    Yep, just maybe he should have made a reasonable attempt to stop the out of control shit-show that took place right in front of his eyes!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast