Officers charged
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Officers charged

Rundle slips up and states that a Lt was the the person that brought it to the attention. I only see 1 LT on the BWC

Unregistered
    Can you blame him? The beat the crap out of that African American Male in front of him 5x5. This is un acceptable. I was down for the cause until this video. My extended family is black. It’s hard not to say it wasn’t racially motivated. The guy surrendered.

Unregistered
    Highest rank on scene. Does not lead or intervene. Untouched

Unregistered
    Btw, why didn’t they release the footage of that sapingo hitting our bicycle officer and putting him on crutches? That’s started the whole thing. Not sensational enough?? What a f$&king joke. The Dept. The SAO. Everyone. And shut up mayor we don’t need your .02 cents.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you blame him? The beat the crap out of that African American Male in front of him 5x5. This is un acceptable. I was down for the cause until this video. My extended family is black. It’s hard not to say it wasn’t racially motivated. The guy surrendered.
    You’re an idiot! Race? So it had nothing to do with an officer getting injured?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    btw, why didn’t they release the footage of that sapingo hitting our bicycle officer and putting him on crutches? That’s started the whole thing. Not sensational enough?? What a f$&king joke. The dept. The sao. Everyone. And shut up mayor we don’t need your .02 cents.
    bwc wasnt used on that interaction.

Unregistered
    You’re an idiot! Race? So it had nothing to do with an officer getting injured?
    Ok Tracie we know you don’t like a certain race.

Unregistered
    The LT you see took off. Left a rookie Sgt and LT RD holding the bag with minimal angles. Our guys did what they had to do. This wasn’t “discovered” by command, the chain all the way down worked as designed.

Unregistered
    bwc wasnt used on that interaction.
    Really? We have 8000 city cams and hotel surveillance. I’m sure they can dig up something.

Unregistered
    The LT you see took off. Left a rookie Sgt and LT RD holding the bag with minimal angles. Our guys did what they had to do. This wasn’t “discovered” by command, the chain all the way down worked as designed.
    Let us not forget his very questionable shootings he has been involved in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast