Officers charged - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    staying far away from Lt JR

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    staying far away from Lt JR
    He is in the secret squirrel unit you will never see him, don't worry.

Unregistered
    Funny, JR was promoted in exchange for area 4 stats (ADCD safe detail) for the brass… off the backs of many guys that ended up becoming SET. Interesting how it all works out

Unregistered
    Funny, JR was promoted in exchange for area 4 stats (ADCD safe detail) for the brass… off the backs of many guys that ended up becoming SET. Interesting how it all works out
    None of those officers on the ADCD safe detail were 39’ed.

Unregistered
    Freaking sad...

Unregistered
    Typical, but not surprising of Ricky!

Unregistered
    Let's pray Merrick Garland stays away from us!

Unregistered
    Where’s the FOP? Have they finished feeding the farm animals and 342 dogs?

Unregistered

"Learn from this and grow.........."

If you wear a badge your spirit animal had better be a turtle or you are risking everything and everyone in your lives. Hope you learn from this , stop or I will say stop again.... sir let me write this report for you , we don't want to violate anyone's civil rights, call.the SAO bring the report to the SAO let them know you want to file charges. Here is your case card , you have a better day .... I have to drive to a 3 call and I can not drive faster than the posted speed limit I am sorry.

Unregistered
    Is anyone surprised at the names that were arrested though??? They are all known for using excessive force and always looking to get into shit. Some of them should have been taken off the street a long time ago with the things they did at CST

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123