Circus move.

Thread: Circus move.

Unregistered

Circus move.

Gee, thanks command! Those barricades will sure stop those pesky bad guys from ever attacking any of the department's staff. Ha!

News flash: It doesn’t!!! When you wake up and put on that badge and carry a gun, you shouldn’t need anything!

Unregistered
    I felt so safe seeing those barricades and an un-manned CSO vehicle guarding us. I got close to the barricades and I started to feel a forcefield of Vaginitis.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I felt so safe seeing those barricades and an un-manned CSO vehicle guarding us. I got close to the barricades and I started to feel a forcefield of Vaginitis.
    Let someone pull up to me and tell me that “I’m gonna die”. To me, that just sounds like a fun time. Put my gun right in the scumbags face and say “let’s go!”

Unregistered
    Let someone pull up to me and tell me that “I’m gonna die”. To me, that just sounds like a fun time. Put my gun right in the scumbags face and say “let’s go!”
    Sure you are.

Unregistered
    She has no business being an officer. Another example of someone with no road experience. Let me let you in on a little secret, " The badge doesn't protect you".