Major Butler

Thread: Major Butler

Unregistered

Major Butler

Hopefully she will be a better leader than the last North Station major. Let's see if Cook walks around Central preaching vaccines and telling people he don't want to be around them if they have not been vaccinated. CID get ready for this circus!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully she will be a better leader than the last North Station major. Let's see if Cook walks around Central preaching vaccines and telling people he don't want to be around them if they have not been vaccinated. CID get ready for this circus!
    Jut keep his handicap parking space available for him.

Unregistered
    Cook was the biggest negative hater as an officer. What a pos! I wonder if his still like that as a staff member. I see him all the time on social media kissing ass.

Unregistered
    Cook was the biggest negative hater as an officer. What a pos! I wonder if his still like that as a staff member. I see him all the time on social media kissing ass.
    I'll give it to Cook, he was down to earth as an officer, Sergeant, and lieutenant. Once he became staff, he sure as hell forgot where he came from and what he did with others back in the day. He let that rank get to his head and stepped on people along the way. Just glad he's out the north with his bs.

Unregistered
    I'll give it to Cook, he was down to earth as an officer, Sergeant, and lieutenant. Once he became staff, he sure as hell forgot where he came from and what he did with others back in the day. He let that rank get to his head and stepped on people along the way. Just glad he's out the north with his bs.
    Did he ever give you guys that speech that a tow slip saved his career and that if you don’t like here just leave or if you have problems at home, just leave your feelings in the trunk of your car.

Unregistered
    I prefer him then her. She preaches all day long.

Unregistered
    Don't worry, if she comes to work at all she'll probably be shopping online all day. Nothing to worry about.

Unregistered

Glad he's gone

Don't worry, if she comes to work at all she'll probably be shopping online all day. Nothing to worry about.
    I'll prefer anything other than a high ranking major of the Police Department walking around upset and bothered that you're standing around him without being vaccinated. Then he *****es, "If you can't do this job right, you should just leave and find something else to do." Cook we know you scammed the system back then, so don't act like you don't know where you came from. Just another fool that let the rank get to his head. He won't last at Central Station with that foolery!

Unregistered
    I'll prefer anything other than a high ranking major of the Police Department walking around upset and bothered that you're standing around him without being vaccinated. Then he *****es, "If you can't do this job right, you should just leave and find something else to do." Cook we know you scammed the system back then, so don't act like you don't know where you came from. Just another fool that let the rank get to his head. He won't last at Central Station with that foolery!
    He one of the biggest racist I’ve ever seen and a lazy one at that