Our brothers did nothing wrong! The videos will prove that

Unregistered

Our brothers did nothing wrong! The videos will prove that

This is heartbreaking! I’m stressed out. These are my brothers. We try to do good police work. I see 38’s win again. All you liberals just know we have a open DT room papo!

Unregistered
    Your a retard oh I’m stressed out we have a DT Room give me a break. When are you going to see no one cares so let it go and get your check and go sit in your office. Just take a good look at the people running this agency. They are all at the top because they did not want to be on the street all they did was study to stay away from bad guys. If you think it’s broken here now just look who’s waiting in line.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is heartbreaking! I’m stressed out. These are my brothers. We try to do good police work. I see 38’s win again. All you liberals just know we have a open DT room papo!
    PLEASE STOP!...And remember that everybody from the SAO, FEDS, and THE MEDIA among others are reading what you are writing and its not helping!

Unregistered
    Hopefully the media reads LEO. Then they will get the truth about Ricardo and his orders to “take back the streets” and “we got your back” and “my crime fighters” or the email that said “back in 1990 when I became a cop” and how we should we adopt that same policing method 31 years later. The Chief failed this City, Agency and all of us.

When’s the vote of no confidence?

I hope the guys that followed the chiefs orders have a text or two to show what poor leadership does and the effects it has that will take years to go away.

What about having us all burnt out going all the way back to the Super Bowl when we went A/B for 2 weeks? Made us swap days to save money.

When is the vote of no confidence?

What about the blatant nepotism that goes on? Wow he took his kid off the streets fast. Put him in Marine Patrol, got first on the Sgt exam and failed to promote Bert and Isidro so he could get Jr. promoted and get instant seniority.

Unregistered
    Join the dade county PBA if you want to help yourself . You can't join after something happens, it is too late at that point.

Unregistered
    Join the dade county PBA if you want to help yourself . You can't join after something happens, it is too late at that point.
    Yes. And the Chief can’t control their President. Been saying it for years.

Unregistered
    Pba all day Fop are a bunch of sell outs to the chief

Unregistered

Are you a moron, stupid, or both? The subject was punted in the head while in handcuffs. They are lucky they were charged with only a 1st degree misdemeanor.

Unregistered
    Are you a moron, stupid, or both? The subject was punted in the head while in handcuffs. They are lucky they were charged with only a 1st degree misdemeanor.
    Don’t be surprised if it gets upgraded to a federal civil rights violation

Unregistered
    Hopefully the media reads LEO. Then they will get the truth about Ricardo and his orders to “take back the streets” and “we got your back” and “my crime fighters” or the email that said “back in 1990 when I became a cop” and how we should we adopt that same policing method 31 years later. The Chief failed this City, Agency and all of us.

I hope the guys that followed the chiefs orders have a text or two to show what poor leadership does and the effects it has that will take years to go away.

What about having us all burnt out going all the way back to the Super Bowl when we went A/B for 2 weeks? Made us swap days to save money.

What about the blatant nepotism that goes on? Wow he took his kid off the streets fast. Put him in Marine Patrol, got first on the Sgt exam and failed to promote Bert and Isidro so he could get Jr. promoted and get instant seniority.

By the looks of it Ricardo should have given instructions in Spanish.