Sgt. Yewandumb - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Yewandumb

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There were no spares so she drove her own car and stayed at the station stop trying to put out fake news
    Department had spares. She just had to ***** about all of them and not follow chain to complain. You probably got the yewande story. The idiot who 17d on 836 yesterday already has a new car but she's still in her own? Think hard there buddy...

Unregistered
    Clearly this another moron putting out fake info. I heard the radio and the sergeant from that squad was already there. She simply got on the radio to go there because she didn't realize the other sergeant was already there. Si she didn't have to go as it wasn't even her scene and she didn't need to go thats all but fuccers, like this one is putting a spin because he doesn't like her. The article says nothing about what happened but this is another example how the fake news and idiots like this poster can spin anything to harm someone's reputation.
    Reputation? You do realize who this thread is speaking about, right? Her reputation is not exactly the “gold standard” and it’s not like she’s just been misunderstood or had a single mishap.
    We’re talking about someone who is difficult. A habitual complainer with a standing of being lazy, incompetent, untruthful, and nasty.
    She’s been one big problem and he’s savage since she stepped into this place and continues to be one. She’s beyond a performance plan or remedial training.
    She should be fired, and this place would likely be better, much better, without her employed here.

Unregistered

Easy to see the splinter in the eye of another

Reputation? You do realize who this thread is speaking about, right? Her reputation is not exactly the “gold standard” and it’s not like she’s just been misunderstood or had a single mishap.
    We’re talking about someone who is difficult. A habitual complainer with a standing of being lazy, incompetent, untruthful, and nasty.
    She’s been one big problem and he’s savage since she stepped into this place and continues to be one. She’s beyond a performance plan or remedial training.
    She should be fired, and this place would likely be better, much better, without her employed here.
    Uh hello, that's why they have evaluations. But if her evaluations don't illustrate what you alleged, what's the point? I think your just making all those assessments through jaded glasses because you don't like her. Most people do that. Examine yourself first and rate your performance.

Unregistered
    Supervisors here have, historically failed to properly evaluate personnel, issue discipline and hold their subordinates accountable.
    Nice try.

Unregistered

How's your performance

Supervisors here have, historically failed to properly evaluate personnel, issue discipline and hold their subordinates accountable.
    Nice try.
    Nice try but whether supervisors do or don't it's not only within their pursue, that authority rested with them and them only. Another officers opinion holds no weight. Is irrelevant and supervisors don't make assessments based on input from rank and file.

Unregistered
    Nice try but whether supervisors do or don't it's not only within their pursue, that authority rested with them and them only. Another officers opinion holds no weight. Is irrelevant and supervisors don't make assessments based on input from rank and file.
    This is what her evaluation should look like:

Job Performance
    💩💩💩💩💩
    Competency
    💩💩💩💩💩
    Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
    💩💩💩💩💩
    Interpersonal Communication
    💩💩💩💩💩
    Supervisor Abilities
    💩💩💩💩💩
    Dependability
    💩💩💩💩💩
    Basic Knowledge
    💩💩💩💩💩
    Honestly & Integrity
    💩💩💩💩💩
    Initiative
    💩💩💩💩💩
    Contributions to Agency
    💩💩💩💩💩

She would receive straight fives in every category.

Unregistered
    Clearly this another moron putting out fake info. I heard the radio and the sergeant from that squad was already there. She simply got on the radio to go there because she didn't realize the other sergeant was already there. Si she didn't have to go as it wasn't even her scene and she didn't need to go thats all but fuccers, like this one is putting a spin because he doesn't like her. The article says nothing about what happened but this is another example how the fake news and idiots like this poster can spin anything to harm someone's reputation.
    Danny I understand that loser's tend to help other loser's but you have to stop it already. Everyone knows a ZERO like and her have no choice but to stick up for each other.

Unregistered

This is what white privilege does when a black female gets promoted

Danny I understand that loser's tend to help other loser's but you have to stop it already. Everyone knows a ZERO like and her have no choice but to stick up for each other.
    Not Danny but to be compared to that guy who has an amazing life, I wouldn't mind being in his shoes.
    Nope I'm not even in this district
    But I've been here long enough to know when you cowards like you start hating on a black female is because your white ass privilege is showing.

Unregistered

Say what?

Ha! Dat sound like a white GIU BOY PROJECTING!!
    LOSERS BACK UP LOSERS! YOU JUST GAVE AWAY HOW YOU THINK JUST LIKE A WHITE MF MAGA BLACK HATIN SCUM! YALL LOSERS ALL BACK EACH OTHER UP PEACE OUT!

Unregistered
    Stupidity, laziness, incompetence and uselessness does not come in one color, size, race or gender. In fact, it comes in all colors, sizes, races, genders and ranks.
    Playing the race card in this instance is like page 1 of her playbook. Let’s play victim when the argument is lost and/or cannot be defended or supported by fact and let’s scream it loudly as we ignore the obvious.
    There are a number of incredibly hard working, competent, intelligent, qualified and awesome employees here, and they come in all colors, sizes, races, genders, and ranks.
    She’s not one of them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast