This is what happens when you burn out your troops

Unregistered

This is what happens when you burn out your troops

This is what happens when you are indifferent and burn out your troops over and over again. Even our armed forces know this elementary truth. Some of you will be quick to blame the person and will not ask how those people ended up in this mess. Over and over again the MBPD officers burn out on alpha bravo over and over and over. They all are suffering from PTSD and fatigue. You have officers on midnight shift for twenty years - why? . You could have banned all the scooters , you know they are a huge factor in the chaos and injuries but you didn't- why? . Ocean drive looks like a prison recreational hang out yard. No one can drive to a hotel or see the artdeco any longer. This city was art and recreation now it is a thug fest and your officers are demoralized and exhausted they can no longer protect the citizens now they have to fear being thrown to the sharks when asked to take on further difficult situations. I pray for you all. You can not keep puting burnt out officers in these conditions like a horse you work to death. Take some advice from our armed forces. Do not blame the chief blame the city mayor and the city council they are the bosses of the chief.

Unregistered
    Great! I'll remember that-- the next time I'm tired, I can beat the **** out of someone for taking pictures. Thanks!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great! I'll remember that-- the next time I'm tired, I can beat the **** out of someone for taking pictures. Thanks!
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Saying to a bunch of new guys and gals. “You are my crime fighters. Don’t worry about the media. I got your back. City Hall has your back” is a very irresponsible thing for a Chief to say. But hey, he got his 190K pension. It also should make the City Manager ask herself WTF is a Chief doing as a TA. His 100 attention should be on the City not the Academy. He is 100% responsible for what happened. His desperation to not get fired has everyone on edge. And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, please take lunatic out of Patrol. He’s another one that should be focused on being a Patrol Major not a UC illegal vendor enforcement Officer. We need a Chief that doesn’t think he’s one of the boys. Wears a SWAT pin but never went to a SWAT school. The yelling at Matias in front of. How’s Hudak is inexcusable. You lost this Agency Chief. Retire and go teach Patrol procedures at Miami Dade. On second thought. Disregard. You don’t even know how to do that. You are the reason everyone is leaving in unprecedented numbers. Now the Chief wants to portray that he’s tough. You’re not tough Chief. Tough guys look at someone in the eyes. Not look away and deny. Bye Bye Felicia!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saying to a bunch of new guys and gals. “You are my crime fighters. Don’t worry about the media. I got your back. City Hall has your back” is a very irresponsible thing for a Chief to say. But hey, he got his 190K pension. It also should make the City Manager ask herself WTF is a Chief doing as a TA. His 100 attention should be on the City not the Academy. He is 100% responsible for what happened. His desperation to not get fired has everyone on edge. And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, please take lunatic out of Patrol. He’s another one that should be focused on being a Patrol Major not a UC illegal vendor enforcement Officer. We need a Chief that doesn’t think he’s one of the boys. Wears a SWAT pin but never went to a SWAT school. The yelling at Matias in front of. How’s Hudak is inexcusable. You lost this Agency Chief. Retire and go teach Patrol procedures at Miami Dade. On second thought. Disregard. You don’t even know how to do that. You are the reason everyone is leaving in unprecedented numbers. Now the Chief wants to portray that he’s tough. You’re not tough Chief. Tough guys look at someone in the eyes. Not look away and deny. Bye Bye Felicia!!!
    Exactly. The Chief set those guys up for failure. And why does he scream at everyone? Nobody’s scared Mario.

Unregistered
    Been burning us out since the Super Bowl. Remember the Chief is the one who hid our Super Bowl Experience ID’s because he didn’t trust us. That’s right our own Chief didn’t trust us.still waiting forever his email LOL! Maybe he’s too busy changing the sheets on his futon in his office. Where are you leader?!?!

Unregistered
    Quit making excuses for the officers PTSD too tired BS they were told this was going to happen they were told no one has their back when the chips fall they were told to chill out they were even told they were crazy to be out there being a super hero saving the entertainment district that has been a lost cause for years. But no they continued to drink the kool aid and kick ass and take names did they do good old Police work ? Yes they did but that don’t fly any longe. So what they got coming is going to suck but they were warned. So quit making excuses for them and stop with they are brothers we need to support them. you Could care less about them and your only thankful it was not you. So stop With the BS no one cares here just look at the command staff hell they don’t even care about you. The only saving grace will be if the cry baby mayor closes the beach again thus driving the city further into the gutters and providing the exact type of environment this culture of people thrive on boarded up store fronts and cheap stores. The only thing this new hood needs is a family dollar or a dollar general.