Activity / numbers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    (Mike Thomas has entered the chat)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    (mike thomas has entered the chat)
    lol. Im sure there will be sone mike thomas alike sending a retirement and resignation memo if this numbers non-sense continues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol. Im sure there will be sone mike thomas alike sending a retirement and resignation memo if this numbers non-sense continues.
    There were No numbers requested you phucking loser. The PBA agreed to 1.5 hours for Zoom court and 3.0 for real court. Do everyone else a favor and leave. You come on here making threats because someone wants you to do your job. GTFO.

Unregistered
    The patrol is always give me give me and take and take. 1.5 seriously? Other agencies make it better for their officers, especially nowadays with everything going on and this one just keeps spitting on us. Like someone said, my tickets just became a lot of warnings. The patrol makes it work for them, I will make it work for me.

I'm not sure who came with numbers of traffic stops a day, but it surely sounds shady and something waiting to explode. FHP has never cared about public safety, they think that tickets speak for what we do. And this is why the public hates us.
    The public doesn't hate the FHP. They hate the George Costanza types who disgrace the profession. We know your job isn't champagne & roses. Traffic enforcement and highway safety isn't sexy...but it's still important.
    So if you feel that miserable about being a Trooper, do yourself a favor and quit. I seriously hope you find peace with your job or find another agency that's a better fit for you. I'm an FHP applicant and I'll happily replace you.

Unregistered
    There were No numbers requested you phucking loser. The PBA agreed to 1.5 hours for Zoom court and 3.0 for real court. Do everyone else a favor and leave. You come on here making threats because someone wants you to do your job. GTFO.
    Wow, did you get your cup of coffee this morning, or your guys didn't give you the numbers you were expecting last month?

Doesn't matter what PBA agrees to, we all know that PBA is powerless when it comes to negotiations. FHP always gets its way, if they don't agree to something it goes to DMS which always agrees with the patrol. All I'm saying is, we got screwed big time as usual and is going to be harder now for you to get your numbers. Good luck again

Please explain to me my job when you have a chance. Does it involves having a certain number per day? Put it in writing, I'm waiting.

Unregistered
    Fort Myers is at it again with the quota. I guess they'll be filling management positions there soon.

Let's see who takes the hit. My suggestion, someone needs to get the Union involved before this gets blown out of proportion. Giving a certain number of traffic stops per day is a traffic stop quota, not sure who came up with that stupid idea, but they better becareful. Tomatoes, tomatos, all the same, doesn't matter who you twist it.

Unregistered
    Fort Myers is at it again with the quota. I guess they'll be filling management positions there soon.

Let's see who takes the hit. My suggestion, someone needs to get the Union involved before this gets blown out of proportion. Giving a certain number of traffic stops per day is a traffic stop quota, not sure who came up with that stupid idea, but they better becareful. Tomatoes, tomatos, all the same, doesn't matter who you twist it.
    How many are they saying a day?

Unregistered

You're worthless.

Unregistered
    You're worthless.
    The whole agency is worthless! Place is a dump. DISBAND FHP.

Unregistered
    Just ask the current Captain in Fort Myers how many tickets he used to write. He doesn't even know the statute for speeding over 50mph.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast