Activity / numbers - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just ask the current Captain in Fort Myers how many tickets he used to write. He doesn't even know the statute for speeding over 50mph.
    he may not know the statute for 50 over but he knows how to screw over a trooper this guy is not for his troopers

Unregistered

Just let it go in one ear and out the other.

When leadership starts *****ing about numbers after years of service. I think back to all the changing of tires, pulling debris from and investigating/reporting crashes in the rain on busy highways. I think about all of the NOK's I've had to deliver. I think about all the stops I've made and all the citations and criminal arrests resulting from them. I think of all the long hot miserable training days. All of the long deployments under horrible conditions with poor working environments. I think of all the time spent standing at busy 4 way intersections directing traffic in 90+ degree sun for hours on end with no relief. I think back to how most days ended with me coming home with sore feet, pain in my neck and back and smelling like a damn wet dog covered in stale piss. Most of all, I think about all the time I spent away from my wife because of this job and how I can never get that time back.

Yep, I think sometimes. I think they can stick whatever their idea is of how many pieces of paper or stops I should be producing right up their dookie shooter.

Unregistered
    F troop has always had a bunch of idiot lazy losers!!!!!!

Unregistered
    F troop has always had a bunch of idiot lazy losers!!!!!!
    Lol, and you are the savior of the patrol I guess. Let me see your 100 a month, post your TSDR here. Stfu

Unregistered

oops

banned i guess?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Greetings,

To the poster who could not post/had their post deleted. Please refer to the Terms of Use. Active investigations are not supposed to be discussed here unless they are already being published in the media.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Before we get the replies from the paper pushers about 'just do your job', I have a question. Are the other Troops starting to breathe down Troopers' neck about numbers and activity? I have been told by my supervisor that they want a certain number of traffic stops a day. Just making sure that its not only happening in Ft Myers. The new tactic is not ticket numbers, now is traffic stops per day. I have been told that is perfectly legal since traffic stops are not a quota, still sounds shady to me. Just waiting for the next episode of Welch / Thomas.

Anyways, I have to go. I have to go find 7 more cars to stop.
    What do traffic stops do without any activity to track? It's the same old song and dance even from many years ago. It went from 8 a day to two an hour to write as many as you can.

Unregistered
    Lol, and you are the savior of the patrol I guess. Let me see your 100 a month, post your TSDR here. Stfu
    Nope but lazy asses like you need to be standing on the corner with your sign!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123