Activity / numbers
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Activity / numbers

Before we get the replies from the paper pushers about 'just do your job', I have a question. Are the other Troops starting to breathe down Troopers' neck about numbers and activity? I have been told by my supervisor that they want a certain number of traffic stops a day. Just making sure that its not only happening in Ft Myers. The new tactic is not ticket numbers, now is traffic stops per day. I have been told that is perfectly legal since traffic stops are not a quota, still sounds shady to me. Just waiting for the next episode of Welch / Thomas.

Anyways, I have to go. I have to go find 7 more cars to stop.

Unregistered
    You sound like a very poor employee. Every job in this country has some type of expectation and yours is traffic enforcement. Besides sitting around and eating donuts all day, how about your earn your salary and stop cars.

What a piece of garbage. You are what’s wrong with everything in this country right now. Entitled little whiny baby. Pay me to do nothing. Omg, I have To stop cars… it’s not like Im a State Trooper… oh wait…

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sound like a very poor employee. Every job in this country has some type of expectation and yours is traffic enforcement. Besides sitting around and eating donuts all day, how about your earn your salary and stop cars.

What a piece of garbage. You are what’s wrong with everything in this country right now. Entitled little whiny baby. Pay me to do nothing. Omg, I have To stop cars… it’s not like Im a State Trooper… oh wait…
    Answer expected right away from a paper pusher, who just looks at numbers from behind a desk. You are all starting to walk on thin ice. Let's see who takes the blame this time. Its all good until I write your wife or husband while trying to get my daily given traffic stop numbers. And thats why the public hates us, due to people like you that makes it look like we are just a ticket generating agency

Unregistered

If i was going to work what the pay me, putting on the uniform is enough! Minimum wage, minimum work.

Unregistered
    Answer expected right away from a paper pusher, who just looks at numbers from behind a desk. You are all starting to walk on thin ice. Let's see who takes the blame this time. Its all good until I write your wife or husband while trying to get my daily given traffic stop numbers. And thats why the public hates us, due to people like you that makes it look like we are just a ticket generating agency
    You lazy POS. Go stop cars, write tickets, write warnings. No one is making you do anything illegal. Start doing your job.

Unregistered
    You lazy POS. Go stop cars, write tickets, write warnings. No one is making you do anything illegal. Start doing your job.
    Lmao. Change that line desk commander, always the same. 'Start doing your job'. Then start paying me. The patrol wants numbers but all they do is screw us. Now I have to sit around on my day off and get 1.5 hrs of court instead of 2.5. I surely will write more tickets, wait for them. Get your behind away from that coffee cup and write them yourself, since you don't have to sit around for court on your day off. FU all the way

Unregistered
    Lmao. Change that line desk commander, always the same. 'Start doing your job'. Then start paying me. The patrol wants numbers but all they do is screw us. Now I have to sit around on my day off and get 1.5 hrs of court instead of 2.5. I surely will write more tickets, wait for them. Get your behind away from that coffee cup and write them yourself, since you don't have to sit around for court on your day off. FU all the way
    You’re pathetic. You can thank the PBA for the 1.5 hr change since they agreed to it. They have your best interests in mind right?

Unregistered
    You’re pathetic. You can thank the PBA for the 1.5 hr change since they agreed to it. They have your best interests in mind right?
    Sure they did. Not like they had much to say, the patrol had it in mind all alone. Instead of making this place better for the Troopers, the management at GHQ is always looking how to take things away and punish the few road Troopers we have left. This will surely not help the numbers you seek and want. Get your fat butt away from that coffee cup and go work the road. Better yet, go sit around your computer on your Saturday off for 1.5 hours, I bet you wouldn't. Good luck trying to get your numbers now. We go 1 step forward and 2 behind.

Unbelievable. Taking 1 hr of copp away, does that really boost the morale and increase your budget? R it was just out of spite thinking the Troopers have it good.. Pathetic, GHQ just threw another bucket of crap on us. A lot of our tickets that you count on will become warnings. You people just keep screwing yourselves.

Unregistered
    Yes sir. My sergeant told me he wants a number of traffic stops per day. Im staying quiet for now, but I will speak once it hit the news and OIG comes by. Im sure it came from the top, we have a numbers reading Troop Commander now. Has no idea how things work on the road here, but he certainly like to look at numbers.

I have a feeling Fort Myers will be the star of leoaffairs again. Things got quiet after Vasquez left, seems we have another idiot in the house.

Unregistered
    The patrol is always give me give me and take and take. 1.5 seriously? Other agencies make it better for their officers, especially nowadays with everything going on and this one just keeps spitting on us. Like someone said, my tickets just became a lot of warnings. The patrol makes it work for them, I will make it work for me.

I'm not sure who came with numbers of traffic stops a day, but it surely sounds shady and something waiting to explode. FHP has never cared about public safety, they think that tickets speak for what we do. And this is why the public hates us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast