Anyone Think The Stetson Will Come Back To FHP? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    They both look ridiculous, let’s get out of pre historic times and get with the new age. Let me wear my baseball cap and tactical putter vest. Lose the stupid chain on out shirts also.

Unregistered

Tell HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They both look ridiculous, let’s get out of pre historic times and get with the new age. Let me wear my baseball cap and tactical putter vest. Lose the stupid chain on out shirts also.
    I'm sure that several other Troopers feel the same way. Have you guys mentioned this to the union or given feedback/suggestions to HQ?

The baseball cap policy could be an easy fix, because troopers can just buy the baseball cap (w/ FHP patch) from a uniform store as an optional duty hat. It's shouldn't have to cost the state anything.

Unregistered
    Every mall security guard has the campaign hat. Even a bunch of sheriff departments have it. We desperately need to go back to the stetson. They were sharp looking and much more comfortable. I made love to various violators I stopped while wearing nothing but the stetson

Unregistered
    I'd like to see us go back to the Stetson, but a black one. I think that would look better than the regular straw colored one.

Unregistered
    What do you all think? Do you prefer the current campaign hat, or the Stetson that we used to have?

The campaign hat is the goofiest looking thing ever. Get rid of it as well as that ugly pink uniform. How about nice denim jeans and a polo shirt with all the embroidery and a nice straw cowboy hat in the summer and a nice felt cowboy hat in the winter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12