WTF - Transparency - Hahah - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is another slug who should have been booted out a long time ago. It's hard to believe a better replacement is not available because anyone would be a step up.
    True. The weasel thinks now that he has some “power” that will help him get some females to comply with his advances, probably threatens AID referral for insubordination. Name one person who respects that POS, I’ll wait.

Unregistered
    Does Spooge.. I mean Spoor still have that immense, disgusting gut hanging over his belt? He had that when he first got here. I'm surprised he hasn't had a coronary yet.

Unregistered
    Does Spooge.. I mean Spoor still have that immense, disgusting gut hanging over his belt? He had that when he first got here. I'm surprised he hasn't had a coronary yet.
    Yes. It’s actually worse now. But he does go to the gym to watch females workout. Luckily he can write a lot of BS and that apparently got him captains bars without having done anything as a lieutenant and getting booted out of AID as a sergeant. His skills must be amazing. Now he has a free pass to harass (talk to) whichever females he wants. Winning!!!

Unregistered
    That's sad. PCSO was, unfortunately, always a shit show. It has just become worse over the years. Funny when you think about it. Pear1 was groomed (wink wink) by Skeletor. Skeletor would never promote someone who even remotely looked like Spooge. Spooge must be a big time Pear Juice drinker or he has something on Pear1 that makes him teflon.

Unregistered
    It's amazing that the big old fat tub of lard is still here and still a captain. He sucks at his job and is a bad example for his subordinates.

Unregistered
    Bob had to be out of options to promote that guy. Now i know i have a shot at Captains bars too, lol.

Unregistered
    If Spooge can schmooze Pear1 and make captain anyone can. Unless there is more to it than meets the eye. All that transparency and accountability stuff Pear1 always talks about.

Unregistered
    So it's been a few weeks since the last reply on this thread. Has Spooge made any inappropriate statements, inappropriate touching or just in general sleazy pathetic attempts to get lucky from ANY female employees? Enquiring minds want to know.

Unregistered
    So it's been a few weeks since the last reply on this thread. Has Spooge made any inappropriate statements, inappropriate touching or just in general sleazy pathetic attempts to get lucky from ANY female employees? Enquiring minds want to know.
    Nothing will happen until a female files a formal complaint. That will get the Big Pear's attention because he does not want any bad publicity to hit the media. It would be potentially damaging to his political career. At that point anyone becomes expendable.

Unregistered
    No please get a life you jealous loser

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast