Covid hitting hard in communications
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Covid hitting hard in communications

Barely any call takers and dispatchers to help the people in Broward County. Whats Next ?

Unregistered
    Shortage of 911 dispatchers raises grave concerns in major U.S. city: ‘Nobody answers the phone’

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shortage of 911 dispatchers raises grave concerns in major U.S. city: ‘Nobody answers the phone’

People will have to figure it out just like they did in the old days.

Unregistered
    Contact your Union. I am sure they will become vocal against BSO

Unregistered
    Contact your Union. I am sure they will become vocal against BSO

Yeah OK alot will really get done there.
    I wont hold my breath

Unregistered
    Yeah OK alot will really get done there.
    I wont hold my breath
    Because Llerena and Cedeno were f!@king idiots and decided we needed to have roll calls again. Now we are getting positives at each site daily. Then in house fails to notify employees inregards to "contact tracing". We are about 60 bodies short already with more to come. New hires quitting the academy, those who have graduated the academy and made it to the floor not returning from lunch, veterans retiring. It's a sh!t show. And those 2 fat f!@ks couldn't care less. I wish the news would pull our stats.

Unregistered
    Because Llerena and Cedeno were f!@king idiots and decided we needed to have roll calls again. Now we are getting positives at each site daily. Then in house fails to notify employees inregards to "contact tracing". We are about 60 bodies short already with more to come. New hires quitting the academy, those who have graduated the academy and made it to the floor not returning from lunch, veterans retiring. It's a sh!t show. And those 2 fat f!@ks couldn't care less. I wish the news would pull our stats.
    Not returning from lunch is a bad sign. Holy dog sh!t.

Unregistered
    Not returning from lunch is a bad sign. Holy dog sh!t.
    Yup, they went to lunch when it was their time and their CTO came back, but they didn't. The DOs had to track them down. Half don't make it out of the academy or even off training from the desk right of the academy. And no one in Admin gives a flying flip. We have the worst Admin ever. IA cases have skyrocketed, people who have never been written up in decades suddenly are seeing paper in their files for the tiniest of infractions. Less than zero morale.

Unregistered
    Yup, they went to lunch when it was their time and their CTO came back, but they didn't. The DOs had to track them down. Half don't make it out of the academy or even off training from the desk right of the academy. And no one in Admin gives a flying flip. We have the worst Admin ever. IA cases have skyrocketed, people who have never been written up in decades suddenly are seeing paper in their files for the tiniest of infractions. Less than zero morale.
    Join the rest of the agency, there is ZERO morale at BSO in general. The unqualified criminal sheriff has made sure BSO will go down in flames!!!!! Probably sooner than later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast