Another dania disaster - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not a swat member but I think it’s good that they announced what they did. Years ago I can remember swat coming to a call. The guy stepped out of his apartment and a flash bang was deployed without anyone ever being told swat was taking over the inner perimeter. Thank god nobody got shot by friendly fire that day when the flash bang went off because nobody knew what was going on. Lessons learned from past generations are taken for granted by today’s road patrol. Communication is key to any call.
    I’m sorry but BS. Nobody got shot because we don’t just start indiscriminately firing into phuckin houses. We just don’t do it. So save the Bull Sh!t for somebody else.

Ain’t nobody pointing their guns at SWAT. And there ain’t nobody surrounding the house that isn’t aware SWATS there. All they had to say if they said anything at all was we are going into the house. When you talk to deputies who are actually doing this job like their children, when in fact you are the ones pretending, you’re actually doing something, you lose all your credibility.

And why, because it’s phucking insulting. Save your bullsh!t for yourselves. You’re the only ones who believe it. And you’re the only ones who AREN’T doing this job in the streets.

If you don’t think it’s insulting we’ll start the same stupid sh!t with you, and sit back and watch and see how much you cry.

Unregistered
    Stop your *****in you little whiney SWAT wannabes

Unregistered
    Stop your *****in you little whiney SWAT wannabes
    Nobody wants to be in your girly unit except girls and girls with d!cks.

Unregistered
    I am not a swat member but I think it’s good that they announced what they did. Years ago I can remember swat coming to a call. The guy stepped out of his apartment and a flash bang was deployed without anyone ever being told swat was taking over the inner perimeter. Thank god nobody got shot by friendly fire that day when the flash bang went off because nobody knew what was going on. Lessons learned from past generations are taken for granted by today’s road patrol. Communication is key to any call.
    Kinda like when BSO SWAT threw a flash bang into an apartment in Margate (SR#7 and Southgate) sometime ago. The apt went up in flames then the whole building!!. Oops kinda embarrassing. Do you think they told anybody on the perimeter what they were going to do……wait for it…..NO!

Unregistered
    Nice try loser is was a 37mm gas launcher which was used not a flash bang you wanna be. The guy soaked his apartment in gasoline so it really didn't matter what was fired inside he was going to die anyway. Get your story straight next time keyboard commando

Unregistered
    Nice try loser is was a 37mm gas launcher which was used not a flash bang you wanna be. The guy soaked his apartment in gasoline so it really didn't matter what was fired inside he was going to die anyway. Get your story straight next time keyboard commando
    Wrong again SWAT Pu$$y.

Unregistered
    You mean to tell us girls with d!cks buttholes are 37 mm wide? What’s that got to do with torching the apartment building?

Unregistered
    [I guess if you weren't such a loser and didn't fail tryouts you would have been on the team and known is was a 37mm gas cartridge not a flash bang.

QUOTE=Unregistered;3307241]Wrong again SWAT Pu$$y.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered

Seriously dude

[I guess if you weren't such a loser and didn't fail tryouts you would have been on the team and known is was a 37mm gas cartridge not a flash bang.

QUOTE=Unregistered;3307241]Wrong again SWAT Pu$$y.
    [/QUOTE]
    We don’t

We don’t care if it was a matchstick. You non professionals burnt the building down. Your part time co-ed intramural jogging club is lacking. Sharpen up your house before you burn somebody else’s down.

Unregistered
    Ah yes. SWAT commandos are as thin-skinned as ever. Everyone knows that BIG green rolling heavy is the equivalent of one real cop in other jurisdictions. Cosplay and school demonstrations during community outreach to not equate to anything more than attracting followers on social media. Go cry somewhere else.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast