Another dania disaster - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Took SWAT over an hour and a half to enter the apartment after shots fired. What a shock they found both occupants dead. Another disgusting response!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Took SWAT over an hour and a half to enter the apartment after shots fired. What a shock they found both occupants dead. Another disgusting response!
    An hour and a half? That’s a world record response time for them. Usually it’s two or three hours or more.

Unregistered

Chicken sh!t squat team

Can’t blame SWAT on this one..Marks has to go. Those deputies are scared to work.
    Must be nice to be on the squat team. They don’t do squat, except when they are peeing then they always squat.

The squat team shows up hours after the event is over and done with, Generally don’t do jack sh!t, and then has the nerve to arm chair quarterback what we do with a split second to make a decision? The squat team just needs to stfu.

Hey squat team, you got the guts to face us, but you don’t got the guts to face the enemy on the street. Go phuck yourselves!!!!!!!!

Squat team squatters chicken sh!ts, telling us not to point our guns at the house while their inside. Chicken sh!ts!!!!!!

Unregistered

Squat team squatters chicken sh!ts, telling us not to point our guns at the house while their inside. Chicken sh!ts!!!!!!
    Ah, you didn't really mean that, did you? Are you even a deputy? Hate on the SWAT team all you want, but I don't want you pointing a gun at me either. and no, I am not on any team. MORON.

Unregistered
    Ah, you didn't really mean that, did you? Are you even a deputy? Hate on the SWAT team all you want, but I don't want you pointing a gun at me either. and no, I am not on any team. MORON.
    The point is MORON, you don’t need to say it on the radio MORON. It’s an entire team of MORONS. Why don’t you just get in the radio and ask for a reach around while you’re at. MORON.

Unregistered
    The point is nobody is pointing their guns at you dummies.

Unregistered

Hey road deputies

When swat shows up on your next call get on the radio ask them not to point their guns in your direction. See how they like that. Be sure to let them know you’re out there on a perimeter point and they need to be careful about where they point their firearms because we are concerned after their accidental discharge on the range. That way we can all be safe.

Unregistered
    Can’t blame SWAT on this one..Marks has to go. Those deputies are scared to work.
    Maybe they are scared to get benched like a bunch of deputies did in march? Don’t blame marks for deputies failing to act. Or did they with tony suspending people for working…

Unregistered
    Maybe they are scared to get benched like a bunch of deputies did in march? Don’t blame marks for deputies failing to act. Or did they with tony suspending people for working…
    It’s true firing and unfairly and unjustly punishing deputies is what has shut us down.

Unregistered
    I am not a swat member but I think it’s good that they announced what they did. Years ago I can remember swat coming to a call. The guy stepped out of his apartment and a flash bang was deployed without anyone ever being told swat was taking over the inner perimeter. Thank god nobody got shot by friendly fire that day when the flash bang went off because nobody knew what was going on. Lessons learned from past generations are taken for granted by today’s road patrol. Communication is key to any call.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast