Riot Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riot Gear

Unregistered

Riot Gear

Make sure your riot gear is ready. If you don't have any report to SP ASAP.
    A/B starting Monday till further notice.

Unregistered
    Theres not going to be any arrests Drama Queen. And we are not going A/B. But what needs to happen is the Chief be held accountable for creating these “crime fighters” with only a few years of experience. He failed them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Theres not going to be any arrests Drama Queen. And we are not going A/B. But what needs to happen is the Chief be held accountable for creating these “crime fighters” with only a few years of experience. He failed them.
    Stop hating on those officers. What work have you done? Those guys took the hits for the department. What experience you have that would have prevented this? This could be you also you dweeb!

Unregistered
    Well the guy must have been black or brown. Smh 🤦🏻*♂️ This is 2021. I’m not apart of field force anymore anyway. No line for me.

Unregistered
    This is what happens when the new guy took over Toby’s program. Op Collins thunderstorms

Unregistered
    there is not going to be any riots. you are a joke.

stop instigating bad rumors. you are probably the same guy that said SET was over. (it may very well come to that, but they were running around today with their cool T-shirts still)

if you were to be in a riot and took action you would be right there next to these 5 guys that were set up for failure from the start.

I have been around for a very long time and can tell you that I do not know of any other Police Dept that places Rookies into Specialized Units with ZERO Street or Police experience. In other dept's it takes upwards of 10 yrs til they would even think of considering a cop for a specialized detail or unit.

Unregistered
    there is not going to be any riots. you are a joke.

stop instigating bad rumors. you are probably the same guy that said SET was over. (it may very well come to that, but they were running around today with their cool T-shirts still)

if you were to be in a riot and took action you would be right there next to these 5 guys that were set up for failure from the start.

I have been around for a very long time and can tell you that I do not know of any other Police Dept that places Rookies into Specialized Units with ZERO Street or Police experience. In other dept's it takes upwards of 10 yrs til they would even think of considering a cop for a specialized detail or unit.

Maybe I don’t want has beens like yourself in my unit! Our millennial generation of cops run circles around you all. They are not scared to do police work when the cameras are out. Age and years of service is irrelevant. Also you guys act like you actually try to guide the rookies in this department. You all criticize them. Lt. RD can get any rookie in this department to work for him. He not one that practice Seagull Management. Learn how to lead.

Unregistered
    Stop hating on those officers. What work have you done? Those guys took the hits for the department. What experience you have that would have prevented this? This could be you also you dweeb!
    You must be a rookie if you do not comprehend what he/she is saying. The Chief has a duty to protect us from ourselves. Any Chief in the USA will agree that teams like SET/CST can get officers in a jam. These “rookies” are great cops that were not protected by the leadership at the MBPD. Our leadership failed all of us by thinking that an illegally parked scooter was a priority. Our leadership could not let the scooter flee and avoid this tragedy that we ended up with. One of the officers involved was involved in a pretty dramatic event just a little over a year ago. Was this a unit that he should have been put on? Perhaps, but I don’t think so. The Chief amped these guys up, created a division within us with his “crime fighter” statements in rollcalls in front of all of us.

It’s time to appoint an interim Chief. Hopefully, whomever they choose, will sit back, listen and remember what made us the best PD in the County at one point. It wasn’t our leadership calling off BS crap and yelling at everyone.

Unregistered
    Actually being a rookie should be an advantage. They went thru the academy with newer guidelines. I remember back in the day when "rookies" with 2-3 years on the PD were taken to specialized units and no issues.

Unregistered
    You must be a rookie if you do not comprehend what he/she is saying. The Chief has a duty to protect us from ourselves. Any Chief in the USA will agree that teams like SET/CST can get officers in a jam. These “rookies” are great cops that were not protected by the leadership at the MBPD. Our leadership failed all of us by thinking that an illegally parked scooter was a priority. Our leadership could not let the scooter flee and avoid this tragedy that we ended up with. One of the officers involved was involved in a pretty dramatic event just a little over a year ago. Was this a unit that he should have been put on? Perhaps, but I don’t think so. The Chief amped these guys up, created a division within us with his “crime fighter” statements in rollcalls in front of all of us.

It’s time to appoint an interim Chief. Hopefully, whomever they choose, will sit back, listen and remember what made us the best PD in the County at one point. It wasn’t our leadership calling off BS crap and yelling at everyone.
    It definitely wasnt you that made us the best PD in the County. Shut the fuch up you spineless pu$$y.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast