Where did this go wrong? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    JP and the Artimes for sure destroyed this place with the friends and family.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve never seen it as bad as it is today. JP destroyed this department and G Perez/PV are taking the destruction to a new level. It’s not even worth mentioning this Director since he is a shadow of a man and completely non-existent.
    Fredo is lost in the sauce. The man is unprepared and way in over his head this is why he hides from his own agency.

Unregistered
    Fredo is lost in the sauce. The man is unprepared and way in over his head this is why he hides from his own agency.
    You obviously a hater. He’s all over tv with his officers. Face up to your loser life moron and quit trolling. No one be giving a Shtt bout you.
    We proud to wear our MDPD uniform.

Unregistered
    You obviously a hater. He’s all over tv with his officers. Face up to your loser life moron and quit trolling. No one be giving a Shtt bout you.
    He is not a hater Freddie. He is telling you the truths your rank won’t permit anyone of us from telling you because we will lose our jobs.
    For starters, you did not have the balls to resign when our wreck of a mayor impose Patterson as your overseer. You should have placed your cojones (if you have any) on the table and resigned. But of course you did not do that. You chose to go to every BLM protest to kneel like the coward you are because you have always been afraid of blacks.
    You rose up the chain with the answers the Little General got you from Human Resources so you could score higher. You kissed the Little General’s rear for years and someday soon when you retire or get fired you will join him at Coral Reef as a cabana boy to continue your love affair.
    You were promoted to director by your sugar daddy Gimenez because you are weak Freddie and easily convinced to do what your masters tell you. So, enjoy the salary, the benefits and the press conferences you obviously can’t talk yourself through, spend your loose change on hair dye and keep telling yourself you are the boss. You are a paper tiger Freddy and you know you are a paper tiger.

Unregistered
    Lol obviously this struck a nerve to one of the three idiots who are on this absent Directors jock. First of all, I love my uniform. In fact I been proudly wearing it for 24 years. The difference is that back then, there wasnt fake leadership that are trying to force fake appearances with his troop on social media like the last couple of high school musical directors. The truth is, we hardly saw the leadership, but we didn’t have to. They were real leaders who weren’t trying to dance, do push-ups, or take photo ops to get the respect from the troops. Therefore, while I love this uniform, it means less and less everyday when no one knows where this idiot stands and is willing to kneel like a wet rag. He doesn’t talk to his command staff at all. Ask any of them in the hallway what his position is on any departmental matter, none of them know. It’s a disaster!!!

If this is what you consider leadership, perfectly fine with me. We obviously have way different standards.

Unregistered
    Internally ?? NEPOTISM has been the #1 moral killer in this department… even sadder is the fact that everyone from senior to junior has been brainwashed to accept that it’s “normal”, it’s just part of the game and how life is…. No it’s not, not to the degree MDPD has allowed it to happen, for a PCB and leadership that actually brags about fighting internal corruption it’s a shame they’ve never attempted to keep this under control, never in my 20 + years in MDPD have I seen so many transfer lists with PPO in front of names going places, interviewing and going to advanced investigative trainings….

As far as policing ?? BWC…. Doing the RIGHT, LEGAL and ETHICAL thing DOES NOT MATTER anymore …. Doing what LOOKS GOOD ON CAMERA is all that matters… and everyone knows police work is not pretty, it’s definitely not PG, officers wear different hats and some of those hats society doesn’t want to wear them, society doesn’t even want to know they exist or are needed… and that’s where we are…. One could say that all the recent police policies have a high approval rating from criminals, thugs, and predators of society….

Unregistered
    We need a damn sheriff…. The top cop in the county should be independent from the mayor…. The top cop in the county should answer directly to the voters, not the desires, wants and political agenda of the mayor…

Unregistered
    Lol obviously this struck a nerve to one of the three idiots who are on this absent Directors jock. First of all, I love my uniform. In fact I been proudly wearing it for 24 years. The difference is that back then, there wasnt fake leadership that are trying to force fake appearances with his troop on social media like the last couple of high school musical directors. The truth is, we hardly saw the leadership, but we didn’t have to. They were real leaders who weren’t trying to dance, do push-ups, or take photo ops to get the respect from the troops. Therefore, while I love this uniform, it means less and less everyday when no one knows where this idiot stands and is willing to kneel like a wet rag. He doesn’t talk to his command staff at all. Ask any of them in the hallway what his position is on any departmental matter, none of them know. It’s a disaster!!!

If this is what you consider leadership, perfectly fine with me. We obviously have way different standards.
    I worked for Freddy in TNT and in Narcotics. He was a cops cop and earned his way up. Very smart and good leader. He had the best mentor Major Nanney. What i saw was he changed when he made major. Then chief a few months later hanging with the lil general and emulated him.

Unregistered

F this, I been on longer than you. Understand that you will be thrown under the bus for doing your job. We have too many egos running districts and bureaus that care about petty bs and their own promotion sh*t than they care about the ones out there on the street handling calls in a anti-police environment like here in south district aka Cutler Ridge. I have seen the changes over a few decades. Jerks are promoted and then nepotism is another problem. Like I said F this, who cares about a freaking uniform when not even the people on the streets respect it.

Unregistered

So says, Mr.BLE #184,#186 or#188..if you claim you been on for 24 years..lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast