Can someone please post Jesse’s case number - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Hater?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, wow look how far you had to go back obviously big time hater. Just for info hes been retired like for 2 years now and looks great, papo get a life. Good luck cuidate chamacito
    A Officer facilitates a DUI manslaughter subject flee the country and you are ok giving him a pass? He is and will forever be a POS.

Unregistered
    Ok, wow look how far you had to go back obviously big time hater. Just for info hes been retired like for 2 years now and looks great, papo get a life. Good luck cuidate chamacito
    Sergio Ramirez is that you? GUATACON

Unregistered
    Man, you are the biggest beta male I have seen in my life. I can tell it is the same person by how much female hormones your comment has embedded into it. Go get that tested my guy

Unregistered
    Ur probably the first one to shake his hand when you see him. Cause I know definitely you won't tell him to his face. You are really a big guy behind a keyboard. Tremenda putica.

Unregistered
    Ur probably the first one to shake his hand when you see him. Cause I know definitely you won't tell him to his face. You are really a big guy behind a keyboard. Tremenda putica.
    It’s all fun and games until the FBI Hostage Rescue Team knocks on your door with a C-4 charge. Clavijo will get a federal indictment sooner than later.

Unregistered
    What did you do guy, are you fighting for your job, I agree with what someone posted, he is a straight shooter, that guy is not shady at all. Obviously you are! That's the type of guy you want as a back up

Unregistered
    I have to agree with you that's the same person posting about EC. He did hes time and left in good standing. I would not be surprised the guy talking caca is a 39 cop

Unregistered
    Did he really leave in good standing? Or did he leave because he knew it was about to hit the fan after the FBI arrested Menocal? Last time I checked he was the IA commander and I know Velazquez is not going to take the fall for him.

If can’t see the writing on the wall, I have a bridge for sale papa.

Straight shooter my azz. He is a big maricon is what he is.

I bet you wouldn’t be talking that way if it was your family member that got killed by a DUI, then this comepinga goes and tell the suspect to flee to look out for her because she was his 33.

Unregistered
    Did he really leave in good standing? Or did he leave because he knew it was about to hit the fan after the FBI arrested Menocal? Last time I checked he was the IA commander and I know Velazquez is not going to take the fall for him.

If can’t see the writing on the wall, I have a bridge for sale papa.

Straight shooter my azz. He is a big maricon is what he is.

I bet you wouldn’t be talking that way if it was your family member that got killed by a DUI, then this comepinga goes and tell the suspect to flee to look out for her because she was his 33.
    Sergeant Antonio Malanga and Task Force Vice City are on it!! Rest assured justice will be served

Unregistered
    Sergeant Antonio Malanga and Task Force Vice City are on it!! Rest assured justice will be served
    Somebody is playing with their pee pee and giggling again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast